CHAPTER 15

Entire city of Lanka was joyous after getting their Yuvraj, Meghnaad. Celebrations were held but only for short period of time.

Because Ravan was now dead keen to take revenge from the Devtas for trying to play with planetary positions at time of Meghnaad's birth.

Hence Ravan took an oath, to become the lord of the three worlds. With his son Meghnaad by his side he had become invincible. To say that the son of Mandodari was a good warrior would be an understatement.

Meghnaad was incredibly valiant. He was a great archer with unsurpassed grand master in illusion warfare techniques.

During the battle between Ravan and the Devtas, the great king of gods subdued him and captured the son of Kaikeshi. It was Meghnaad who freed his father.

He attacked and defeated all the devtas including Indra and brought the great King of gods to Lanka in front of Ravan. The father and son wished to kill Indra, but Brahmadev intervened.

He asked Meghnaad to free Indra, in return for a boon. The son of Ravan obliged and asked for immortality after letting go of Indradev.

"Amritva pradaan karna prakriti ke niyamo ke virudh hai." Brahmadev said.

Meghnaad was then granted another boon that when time comes, he will do yagya of Devi Nikumbhala and get a divine chariot, mounted on which he will become invincible and invulnerable in battle.

But the one who will interrupt and ruin this yagya will also be the one who shall kill Meghnaad. Brahmadev cautioned him about this.

And also being impressed by Meghnaad's valor, Brahmadev gave him the title of Indrajeet, the one who won over Indra.

After conquering the Swarglok, Meghnaad and Ravan went to conquer Rasaatal, the abode of Danavas and Daityas. The ones who never truly got along with Rakshasas.

But since the King of Danavas, Vidyutjeeva, was the husband of Ravan's sister Shurpankha, he thought the Danavas would peacefully accept the sovereignty of Rakshasas.

But that was not the case. The Danavas weren't ready to accept the sovereignity of Ravan. And hence a tussle between both the Asuri race took place.

With Indrajeet Meghnaad by his side, Ravan was undefeatable. The result ? He killed Vidyutjeeva. He didn't think twice that the one he is killing was the husband of his own sister.

Shurpnakha was mad with rage, her own brother had made her a widow. He mercilessly killed the husband of his own sister. Shurpankha was so enraged that she refused to listen to any justifications. Because the act committed by Ravan was unjustifiable to her.

"Shurpnakha, yudh mei yoddha maare jaate hai." Ravan said.

"Woh koi sadharan yoddha nahi tumhari behen ka pati tha, Dashagreev !" Shurpnakha yelled.

"Danav se vivah karke tumne humare kul ko kalankit kiya tha ! Woh Danav jo ek sadharan Manushya ke bhaye se bhaage the !" Ravan said.

"Oh. Meri grihasti ujaad ke, kehte ho ki maine Rakshas kul ko kalankit kiya ? Uchit hai.... Toh smaran rakhna tumhare samast kul aur kutumbo ka naash bhi mere karan hoga ! Yeh shraap hai mera !" Shurpnakha cursed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

*Looking at those girls who said - Ram jaisa pati nahi Ravan jaisa bhai chahiye*

LE LO ! LE LO AISA BHAI ! YEH RAPIST MURDERER TUMHE MUBARAK HO !