CHAPTER 17

It was a bright morning in Chaitanya Lok, as always. Srinav had been uplifting Amarsri's mood after the incidents that happened recently.

It was a matter of concern for him because he could feel his beloved's frustration closely. He wanted to help her let it out but he knew he shouldn't. Her anger should be contained and piled up for a very important purpose.

Him calming her down and lifting her mood was like putting a lid on a volcano. Srinav knew it wouldn't help much, but the longer it can be avoided the better it will be for the universe, which was already tormented by actions of Ravan and Meghnaad.

Narayan had told him about it, when Srinav had consulted him about Amarsri's growing anger.

"Amarsri ke krodh ka karan kisi ke aagman ko darshata hai. Harihareshwari hai woh, arthat uska krodh mere Narsimha avatar aur Mahadev ke Veer-bhadra roop jitna prachand ho sakta hai." Narayan said.

"Aise mei mera kya daitwa hai ?" Srinav asked.

"Amarsri ka krodh shigrah hi apne charam seema ko paar kardega. Pralay ki sthiti aa sakti hai. Honi ko toh roka nahi jaa sakta, kintu jitna taal Sako utna taalne ka prayas karo." Narayan said.

"Kintu kya taalne se devi ka krodh aur prachand nahi ho jayega ?" Srinav asked.

"Usi prachand krodh ki toh awashyakta hai." Narayan said with a smile.

Looking at his beloved who was collecting flowers from the meadow, he smiled. He wished to always see her like this, in peace and harmony.

She came towards him with a bunch of flower in her hands, giving it to him with a smile. He took those from her and was about to put it in her hair but she stopped him.

"Yeh pushp aapke liye hai, dev." She said.

"Aur meri har vastu aapke liye hai, devi." Srinav said and she chuckled as he put the flowers in her hair nevertheless.

"Dekhiye, devi. Ab inn pushpo ki shobha aur bhi badh gayi." He said.

But suddenly the smile from their faces vanished sensing Asuri energy near their abode. With her sight Amarsri turned her head to the grand gates of Chaitanya Lok, and became mad with rage seeing Ravan with an army of Rakshasas.

He was pulling her last straw and now was not the time for it. She clenched her fists, unleashment of great rage was at its deposition.

 She clenched her fists, unleashment of great rage was at its deposition

"Shaant Priye." Srinav said softly, as he gently held her hand.

"Abhi shaant hone ka samaye nahi hai Dev. Ravan ne ab seema paar kardi hai. Woh Yudh chahta hai toh use aisa yudh praapt hoga ki shashtra uthaane se poorva uske haath kampit honge !" Amarsri said angrily.

"Devi, Yudh toh tab hoga jab Ravan bhitar aayega." Srinav said.

Amarsri looked at him with a frown as he gave her an assuring nod.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Yeh sasure ne Kasam khaa rakha hai ki SriSri ke quality time mei hi Sara kukurpana karna hai !

Matlab sahi mei Ravan bachpan mei galat angle par gir gaye the kya ? Kyuki 10 sar hone ke baawjood bhi itni murkhta maine aaj tak kisi ko karte nahi dekha....