CHAPTER 3

After the Kailash incident, ideally Dashgreev, now known as Ravan, should've come on the right path. But no. His ego was definitely humbled, but it was limited only to the worship of Mahadev.

And day by day his devotion, because it was fruit of his desperation, was turning into madness. He wanted Mahadev all for himself.

Hence he made a decision to bring his lord to Lanka and establish him in his palace. Thus Ravan again went to Kailash but due to his Asuri tendencies, he couldn't enter the pious mountain.

Nevertheless he established himself in the foothills of Kailash and began to worship Mahadev, in the most unusual way.

He made a Shivling but instead of doing its Abhishek with milk and water like how it is prescribed, Ravan took it 10 steps further in his madness and cut one of his head off, and from it poured the blood over the Shivling.

He didn't stop there, he cuts his abdomen, pulls out his intestines and using it as if they were the strings of Veena, Ravan starts playing a Stuti of Mahadev.

All the gods get worried seeing such a gruesome form of Bhakti in front of their eyes. They knew Mahadev will surely grant him any boon he wishes for. And it was also the worry for both Amarsri and Srinav who were in Vaikunth.

"Yadi Ravan Mahadev ko maang le toh kya yeh anarthkaari nahi hoga ?" Srinav said.

"Kintu woh aisa soch bhi kaise sakta hai ki Bhagwaan par kisi ek vyakti ka adhikaar ho sakta hai !?" Amarsri said angrily.

"Satya vachan. Bhagwaan par kisi ek ka adhikaar nahi ho sakta. Kintu Ravan ki bhakti itni dridh hai ki use path se hatana kathin." Mata Lakshmi said.

"Uchit kaha devi, kintu Bhakti vikaaro se awashya prabhavit hoti hai. Aur vaasna aisa vikaar hai jo vyakti ke sahi aur galat mei bhed karne ki shakti ko har leta hai." Narayan said as Amarsri looked at him.

"Ravan mei kai avgun hai aur vaasna usme sabse prabal hai." Mata Lakshmi said.

"Uchit hai." Amarsri nodded knowing what to do.

Down there in Kailash even in unimaginable pain, Ravan kept doing stuti of Mahadev. So much so he didn't even realise Devi Vaasna sitting on his head.

"Lankadhipati, kya Tum jaante hai ho ki Mahadev ki ardhangini, devi Parvati vishwa ki sabse sundar naari hai ?" She said.

At that Ravan's eyes opened for a moment, but he again shut them close doing the stuti. But even while singing those words played again and again in his brain. After all lust was one of his weak point.

Soon pleased with this one of a kind, unrivalled form of devotion, Mahadev appeared in front of Ravan. The benevolent god, healed the wounds of his devotee. Ravan now again had 10 heads and instead of his intestines, he was playing an actual veena.

"Tumhare bhakti se mai prasann hu Ravan, apne netra kholo." Mahadev said.

At that Ravan opened his eyes and seeing his aradhya in front of him he fell in the lotus feet of Mahadev.

"JAI SHIV-SHANKAR-SHAMBHU ! HAR HAR MAHADEV !" Ravan hailed.

Ravan sat straight up and looked at Mahadev with joined hands.

"Vardaan dene ki kripa kare prabhu !" Ravan said.

"Maango." Mahadev said.

This was the perfect opportunity to ask for Mahadev to come with him in Kailash but his mind was straying away from his goal.

Only one thing kept playing in his mind, that Devi Parvati was the most beautiful woman in the entire universe. What did she look like ? She deserves to be with him ! In his golden palace of Lanka and not in the barren Kailash !

"Var maango Ravan." Mahadev said.

"Mujhe Devi Parvati chahiye." Ravan blurted out.

"Tathastu." The Bholenath blessed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Aurat ka chakkar sailors Aurat ka chakkar 😂😂😂

Abhi dekhna.... The so called Mahagyaani Ravan ko Mata Parvati kaise bewakoof banati hai 🌝🌝

Waise yeh part Valmiki Ramayan mei zyada detail mei nahi hai, toh moi ij taking little liberty here U.U