CHAPTER 18

Along with a part of his Rakshas Army, Ravan reached Chaitanya Lok with his Pushpak vimaan. The opulence of the lok was so much that ordinary Rakshasas couldn't even open their eyes and see it. It felt as if they were looking at the sun with naked eyes.

Ravan got down from his Rath and wanted to go inside but was stopped by none other than Suvarchas and Jaladri.

"Koi bhi asuri pravriti ka jeev, iss lok ke bhitar pravesh nahi kar sakta." Jaladri said.

"Kya meri sena nahi dekh rahe ? Yadi nahi jaane doge toh parinaam uchit naa hoga." Ravan said.

At that Suvarchas looked at the army of Asuras, he had an unimpressed look on his face.

"Chaitanya Lok par aakraman karna chahte ho, aur woh bhi keval mutthi-bhar Rakshas leke ? Tum Yudh karne aaye ho ya mujhe aahaar dene ?" Suvarchas asked

"Kaun kiska aahaar banta hai, yeh toh samaye hi batayega !" Ravan said.

He raised his Chandrahaas towards Chaitanya Lok, and marched forward with his army. Jaladri and Suvarchas also came into their real forms.

The mythical bird, with the strength of his wings, blew away the Rakshas and they flew out of the atmosphere of the Lok, floating in the space.

Now it was one on one between Ravan and Suvarchas, but it wasn't going to be fair. With one loud roar of winged lion, the King of Rakshasas fell down on the ground.

Before Ravan could get up, the great Suvarchas pounced over him, holding down Ravan's wrist of the hand that carried Chandrahaas, with his paw.

The king of Rakshasas also showed his true form of 10 heads and 20 arms. With great struggle he was able to push away the winged lion.

Ravan stood up on his feet once more. He grunted and lunged at Suvarchas but before the King of Rakshasas could swing his mighty sword, the winged lion also stood up with help of two legs and gave a hard scratch on Ravan's chest with his claw.

The King of Rakshasas backed away from the vahaan of Harihareshwari, who roared fire at him. It didn't affect King of Rakshasas much, but it did hurt his scar on the chest even more.

Ravan quickly got mounted on his Pushpak vimaan and swiftly escaped from Chaitanya Lok as fast as he could.

Inside, Srinav looked at Amarsri who had a frustrated expression on her face.

"Kaha tha na Devi, Ravan iss Lok ke bhitar pravesh bhi nahi kar sakta." He said.

Amarsri nodded but her anger wasn't gone completely. It was just contained a little. Srinav kept his hand over her shoulder, making her look at him. And just by looking at him, just by gazing in his eyes, Amarsri calmed down sighing.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Tsk tsk tsk.... Agar Meghnaad ko le aate na Ravan, Yudh kamse kam 30 seconds toh chal jata.... Matlab isko tum Yudh kehte ho ? Yeh toh one sided Sutaai huyi hai tumhari...

I just realised something....

Yeh pehle janam mei Hiranyaksh roop mei Chaitanya Lok par aakraman kiya aur dusre janam mei Ravan roop mei....

Yeh Banda pehle bhi maar khaa ke bhaga aur dusre janam mei bhi maar khaa ke bhaga~~

Bas antar yeh hai ki pehle janam mei Nakshatresh ke haatho sutaai huyi thi aur iss janam mei Suvarchas ne noch mara 🤣🤣🤣

Woh toh chalo Ravan shukar manao Yuddheshwar se pala nahi pada.... Nahi toh ek kantaap woh maarta aur sidha yamraj ke bael par latke huye milte....