CHAPTER 11

It was the day of Rambha and Nalkuber's marriage procession. Great Yakshas, Gandharvas and even devtas were present to bless the couple. After it was the marriage of Queen of Apsaras and Yaksh-raj's son.

The hall was crowded, everyone was congratulating the groom. And as per the bride ? She was sitting in garden, wanting to be alone for sometime before marriage.

It was a big day for Rambha, she wanted to take that all in. Usually people say that an Apsara doesn't deserve to be someone's wife or beloved, but those ignorant beings forget that they are more than just beautiful faces. They too have a heart that beats.

And getting to marry the love of your life is a big achievement for anyone let alone an Apsara. Even the thought of being with Nalkuber made her blush.

But suddenly a frown appeared on her face as she felt that someone was watching her. She stood up and turned around, looking for the one watching her.

"Kaun hai waha ?" She asked, and came forward a man with a sinister and proud smirk on his face.

"Sarvashreshth, parakrami, Lankadhipati Ravan." He said.

Rambha took a step back, he was bad news in itself, and on top of that his eyes were showing the ill intentions with which he was approaching her.

"Kintu Sundari, tum abhi mujhe apna swami samajh sakti ho." Ravan said.

"K-Kshama kare Lankesh, kintu aapka yeh aacharan mere prati ashobhniya hai. Mai aapke bhatije Nalkuber ki hone waali vadhu hu, aapki putravadhu tulya hu." Rambha said firmly, trying not to stutter in front of him. At that he scoffed.

"Bhala ek Apsara kabse kisi ki premi aur vadhu ho gayi !? Apsaraye toh keval kaam ki purti hetu hai, bhog ki vastu." Ravan said walking towards her.

He looked at her up and down with nothing but lust in his eyes. Rambha shivered under his gaze. With a smirk on his face he inappropriately caressed her hair and neck, causing her to smack his hand away.

"Mai aapki putravadhu hu Lankesh, aap mere prati aisa vyavhaar nahi kar sakte !" Rambha said.

Ravan smirked looking at her and he grabbed her by her arms and pulled her towards him as she hit his hard chest. She struggled to get out from his grasp but failed.

"Iss sansaar mei aisa koi karya nahi jo mai nahi kar sakta. Aur tumhare jaisi paramsundari stree ka sthaan toh mere shaiya par hai." Ravan said.

With wide eyes filled with tears, Rambha looked at Ravan. She shook her head, trying to free herself.

"Nahi Lankesh ! Aaj mera vivah hai ! Mai aapki putravadhu hu Lankesh !" Rambha said.

"Tumhe toh mai swarniya avsar de raha hu mujhe prasann karne ka." Ravan said.

"Mujhe jaane de Lankesh, mai aapki putravadhu hu." Rambha said as tears fell down her eyes.

Ravan didn't pay a heed, he dragged her away with him. As Rambha kept pleading that she was equivalent to his daughter-in-law, but filled with lust Ravan didn't care about the sanctity of relations, he ruthlessly assaulted her, violated her to his heart's content.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

*sighs* And some people have the audacity to glorify him....

I have also seen few Ravan bhakt say that Rambha must've wanted this.... If she did then it wouldn't have been called a rape but an affair and Nalkuber wouldn't have cursed Ravan.

So called Mythologists say that Ravan's sexual prowess was great instead of sympathizing with his victims.

These people are mocking rape victims at this point. No wonder so many rape cases happen in India.... See who you are idolizing !