CHAPTER 22

With the combined anger of Narayan and Mahadev, this form of Amarsri causes annihilation, but it is also the path of Moksh.

Mahakaleshwari, the punisher of those who cause disbalance and disequilibrium in the universe. A very significant avatar for the cycle of universe.

The sky had turned red and thunder and lightening could be heard. Ravan backed away seeing the dark-skinned goddess blazing with anger.

"Kshama yaachna karle Swami !" Mandodari pleaded.

"Kadapi nahi ! Ravan jhukna nahi jaanta !" He said.

"AAP SAMAJH KYU NAHI RAHE SWAMI !? RAKSHAS JAATI KA ANNT HO JAYEGA !" Mandodari screamed.

Suddenly the ground below them started shaking. They looked at the goddess, and their eyes widened. Blazing with anger she was doing the rudra tandav.

Shower of meteors happened over the island, the waves of the ocean also took form of tsunami

Shower of meteors happened over the island, the waves of the ocean also took form of tsunami. With her stomping feet, it felt as though the ground will break apart.

Indrajeet came there along with Vibhishan, they were shocked seeing the scene in front of them.

"Yeh sab kya hai ?" Meghnaad asked.

"Tumhare Pita ne Devi Harihareshwari ko krodhit kar diya hai ! Yeh unka Raudra roop hai !" Mandodari said.

"Aise toh Lanka ka sarvanash ho jayega !" Vibhishan said.

And the very next moment, they all fell down on the ground, as the island started to drown in the water. They all looked at the fearsome goddess, as more meteor showers happened.

Before anyone could do anything the entire island fell down in the ocean, getting submerged into water

Before anyone could do anything the entire island fell down in the ocean, getting submerged into water. Ravan and Indrajeet from below, tried to rose their golden city again but were crushed under her feet.

Ideally after drowning Lanka her anger should've perished. She had punished Ravan, but her rage just increased and increased as Mahakaleshwari took on her greater form with several heads and arms, each carrying a fearful weapon.

 She had punished Ravan, but her rage just increased and increased as Mahakaleshwari took on her greater form with several heads and arms, each carrying a fearful weapon

The gods above got worried and afraid for earth now.

"Yeh uchit nahi. Lanka ke doobne se usme jo Dharmaatma Rakshas hai unka bhi annt ho jaayega." Agnidev said.

"Satya kaha. Devi ne Ravan ko uchit dand diya hai, uske ahankaar ka shrot, uski Lanka ko dooba diya. Kintu waha anya jeev bhi hai." Indradev said.

"Yadi Mahakaleshwari ka krodh shaant na huya, toh Lanka ke jeevo ka kya ? Sampoor Prithvi ! Sampoorn Akash Ganga ka naash ho jayega !" Vayudev said.

"Kintu aise prachand krodh ke saath devi ke samaksh jaaye bhi toh kaun ?" Varundev asked.

"Keval Shreeshaktiswar hi unhe shaant kara sakte hai." Indradev said.

"Toh hume unse prarthana karni chahiye." Agnidev said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Toh dekho isse kehte hai 'Lanka doob gayi' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now sailors to Ravan -

Waise Dekhne ki baat ye hai ki Lanka doob gayi lekin Kumbhkaran ji abhi tak so rahe hai