CHAPTER 24

Amarsri was in deep sleep, after the exhaustion of Mahakaleshwari avatar

Amarsri was in deep sleep, after the exhaustion of Mahakaleshwari avatar. It was an incredibly peaceful slumber because her anger was vented out after days of holding it in.

But suddenly a frown appeared on her face due to having flashbacks of Ravan's Anushthan and his nefarious wish, followed by the destructive tandav of Mahakaleshwari, blazing with uncontrollable anger that drowned the island of Lanka.

She stirred in her sleep, getting uncomfortable after living those moments of great rage again. And then a face appeared in her dreams, her Srinav, in his Shanteshwar avatar. Only a smile of his face was enough to make her comfortable.

Suddenly her eyes snapped open, as she sat straight up.

"Srinav ! Dev !" She called and he came running from the balcony.

"Amarsri ? Aap kushal toh hai priye ?" He asked sitting beside her.

"Kya mere krodh ke karan, nirdosho ke bhi praan gaye ?" She asked with worried eyes.

"Aise naa soche devi." He said, but she wasn't convinced.

Srinav shook his head with a smile, as he took his Vamangi on his lap and consoled her.

"Priye, Mahakaleshwari ke krodh mei aapne Ravan ko uske ahankaar aur dushtta ka dand diya. Yeh swaroop toh Moksh ka maarg hai. Jin Rakshaso ke praan bhi gaye, unhe toh Asur pravriti mei hone ke baad bhi moksh mila hai. Aapne vinaash nahi apetu uddhar kiya hai." Srinav said.

She nodded with a small smile as she kept her head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat, always calmed her down.

"KAHA HAI WOH DEVI !" The voice of Ravan fell on their ears.

"Yeh punah aagaya !" Amarsri said in vexation. She was too mentally exhausted to deal with the arrogant king of Rakshasas.

"Priye aap chinta nahi, keval vishram kare. Iss Ravan ko uchit paath toh ab mujhe padhana hai." Srinav said.

"Kya karenge aap ?" She asked.

"Yadi maine aapke liye Shanteshwar ban sakta hu, toh kya aapke liye Yuddheshwar nahi ban sakta ?" He said with a smile.

----

"Yaha punah aane ka dussahas kaise kiya Rakshaso !?" Suvarchas exclaimed seeing the King of Rakshasas along with his son Meghnaad. He had brought a bigger army of Rakshasas this time.

"Apne aagman se Chaitanya Lok ki bhoomi ko tum apavitra kar rahe ho." Jaladri said.

"Toh ab yeh bhoomi apavitra nahi hogi ! Kyuki kal tak sansaar mei Chaitanya Lok ka naam bhi nahi hoga !" Meghnaad said.

"Ravan ki Lanka doobai thi tumhari devi ne ! Ab yadi woh apne Lok ka sarvanash rokna chahti hai toh meri iccha purn kare !" Ravan said.

He summoned his Asuri shakti, and molded it in form of a spear. He hurled it towards the Lok, but it was caught by one, who broke it in two pieces by the sheer strength of his arms.

Suvarchas and Jaladri bowed down to the god of war, Yuddheshwar who was coming towards them with the dark entity, personification of his anger, Kaal-Shakti.

"Kaal-Shakti, Suvarchas aur Jaladri, Rakshas sena par aakraman karo. Ek bhi Asur jeevit nahi lautna chahiye." He said.

"Jo aagya !" The three nodded.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Yuddheshwar to Ravan -

The one sided Sutaai you've all been waiting for 🌝