CHAPTER 6

Now that both Amarsri and Srinav were together, Chaitanya Lok seemed as beautiful as a place that can only exist in dreams. It was radiating and beaming with the energy of both Harihareshwari and Shreeshaktiswar.

The cool breeze were carrying subtle scents of flowers of the meadows, which in itself looked like a forgotten heaven. The leaves of the trees and the grass on the ground, were swaying in their own rhythm of harmony and peace, as if giving salutations to the wind.

Along with the winds, swayed the swing over which Srinav was seated lost in his own mind while wreathing flowers together.

After he was out of flowers, he carefully looked at the gajra he made, inspecting it's beauty which should be not less than perfect

Suddenly he heard the sound which was his favourite tune in the entire universe, the jingling anklets of his beloved wife, who came and sat beside him.

He looked at Amarsri who was smiling at him. Her husband was her only refuge in this universe, with whom there were all troubles vanished in an instant. And all the burden from her shoulders would fly away.

Ensuring the balance in the universe was a difficult task considering the number of beings who had committed themselves to ruining it's equilibrium. But this tumultuous task seemed like a child's play when he had her back.

The smile on Amarsri's face widened as Srinav tied the gajra he made on her hair. She loved how even in doing the smallest things, he would shower his love for her in them.

But to him it was natural, he knew how much these little things mean, and if done with love how much impact it can have on the beloved and their relationship, he knew it all too well. Because if not him, then who will do these for Amarsri.

Seeing the smile on her face, his heart fluttered again, just like it always does. He stared at her face, which was always so radiant. And to him by each passing day, her loveliness increased, and so did the love he had for her.

Amarsri kept her head on his shoulder, and he wrapped his arm around her. The security, the assurance she felt in these arms were indescribable. And so was the strength he felt holding her close to his heart.

If there is one thing common in both of them, then it's that they will always love each other more than yesterday but always less than tomorrow.

And one would think that if their love was always increasing, then it's surely because everyday they would find a new reason to Love the other. But it's not like that.

Amarsri and Srinav needed no reason to Love eachother, and everyday they would keep realising this fact more and more. And hence by each passing day, their love would become more and more unconditional.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

A romance without words ✨ Nazar utaarne wala squad lag jaao kaam par 🌝🌝

Waise you know I was confused earlier as to what should I write in a SriSri scene that will be fluff and romantic, like what should they be doing, what dialogues should be there and all those things....

And then I thought even them sitting together is romantic enough and I was right U.U

One may not realise it but this is kind of a character development, where they now, as opposed to earlier, need no words to show the intensity of romance between them ✨✨✨