Trigger warning and foreword

Please be aware before you read this book that it contains the following triggers.

Foul language, hot men, explicit sex scenes, inhuman peens, cross-race relationships, multiple men with a woman at once, man-on-man/ crossing swords scene, more hot men, violence, torture, gore, blood and guts, murder, death, kidnapping, imprisonment, characters of questionable sanity, volatile mood swings, the consumption of alcohol, cigarette smoking, a cheesecake addiction, and don't forget the hot men!

In case you aren't aware, this is a Fantasy, romance, paranormal, reverse harem/ why choose book.

Foreword

Welcome back to the final installment of the Pieces of Me trilogy. I hope you have enjoyed the ride so far and have forgiven me for the ending I left you all hanging on in book three. With a bit of luck, I will redeem myself and be back in your good graces by the end.

Book three will begin exactly two weeks after the passing of our fan favorite.

I thank you for your patience and hope it was worth the wait. Please feel free to comment on chapters as you go so I know what you think. And pretty please leave a review at the end. Having people encourage us inspires us and makes us write more. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

So without further waffling, I invite you to take your seats, keep arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times, make sure your cheesecake is plated and safe from sneaky fingers, and enjoy!

Much love

Cass xxx