18 | Gettin' Sturdy

November 18th 1989

Quincey Bradshaw

It's actually happening. God this is not real. It doesn't feel real. I'm getting married in 20 minutes, they're doing the finishing touches right now. I was also getting really lightheaded.

"Jesus, you have so much hair." Charlie said as she kept spraying it with conditioned water and making it less frizzy. I didn't reply, I just smiled. They all had their v neck Navy Blue dresses. Kazansky had talked me into doing a naval wedding, god this would be awkward.

"How's it goin?" My mother asked as Charlie finished up my hair. "You mean how's the Royal ball going?" I asked sarcastically. "Prince Charming better not knock these damn shoes off." I mumbled, standing up and litterialy falling in my face as I did.

"You good?" Andi asked. I nodded. "Okay, you ladies go to your spot, and tell Dally and his boys to get ready." My mother waved them off, so it was just us now. Man she looked different. Her face was slightly wrinkled and her eyes were more hollow. It's how you look when you get older.

"I wish your daddy was here right now," she said, tucking the vail in my hair. Just thinking of that brought tears to my eyes. My dad. He would've loved to see me actually happy. But he ain't here anymore. He'd be so proud.

"You ready?" My mom asked, I sniffled a little bit and wiped the tear running down my cheek. "Yeah I'm ready." She then took my arm and started walking. Am I dreaming? Or am I really marrying the man of my dreams?

The corny ass music started and we started walking. The little pilots Kazansky agreed to be there had their swords out and ready, Kazansky being the closest to Dally. I say Viper and Kane there, man this was weird as shit.

We finally got to Dally and my mom left. Dallas and I faced the soul connector or whatever they're called. "You look hot as shit right now." Dallas mumbled in my ear, I elbowed him in the side and he smiled.

We faced the judge and he started the corny Ass reading of "faithful wife, faithful husband" type shit. Of course we weren't gonna cheat on each other, have you seen us? We're fucking obsessed with eachother and everybody knows it.

Before I knew it, a gold band was being placed on my ring finger and I reached into my pocket for mine, my dress had pockets!!!! I hand the ring in my hand, but my dumbass decided to drop the damn thing ten feet from me. "Shit." I mumbled and bent over to get it, Dallas and Kazansky stifled a laugh.

They announced we were married and I swear Dallas pulled a muscle in my neck by how hard he grabbed my face. He kissed me and I kissed him back, and he loosened up his grip. Man did I ever love him!

Kazansky got my attention by pulling up his pant leg and revealing some American flag socks, all of them did, even the goddamn groomsmen. I laughed at the fact while the swords were coming up and I got smiles from everyone. This is the best day of my life.

We walked out to my car and little Two Bitch was teasing us while walking out with Natasha. The Navy blue suits and dresses actually clashed pretty well together, it looked like a well thought out ceremony, plus it was.

"Stop makin'' out and get a love on!" Two yelled as Dallas started the engine and flipped him off, causing him to cackle. Thank god I didn't have a poofy dress, it would've taken up the whole car.

"Imagine dropping my ring," Dallas said sarcastically, making my face go bright red. "Be quiet. You have American flag socks on." I looked back at him. "You know who's idea that was?" He asked. I looked at him, he looked at me. "Two Bits." We said in unison.

"So are you Mrs. Winston now?" He asked as we pulled up to the hotel to change. "Nah, you're Mr. Bradshaw." I told him. "Has a nice ring to it, I like it." He kissed me before we got out of the car.

I got changed into a short navy blue dress for the reception, it was more of a party dress, and that's what this was. A big ole party. Dallas got into a more flexible pair of black slacks and a white t-shirt, still looking like the same ole Dally.

"Like my princess shoes?" I asked as I dropped down into a squat and started moving up and down to get sturdy for the part. "Look like Quincey shoes if you ask me." I looked down at me and laughed.