24.

They woke up the next day with a mad Yumi observing them, Yuzuru managed to get out of trouble with his puppy eyes and a plea that he slept better with Joan by his side, as much as she wanted, his mother couldn't deny her baby.

During the next weeks, Joan spent her time getting to know the city, often with Yumi since Yuzuru could barely get out of the house without being recognized.

They still spent plenty of time together. After dinner, they would head to the famous Sendai rink and enjoy a bit of skating together. Most of the time it would be Yuzuru skating and Joan watching, she realized quickly that her stamina on ice needed work after trying to skate by his side and keep up with her training.

Her jumps were mostly back after a few weeks, she took care to not overdo anything but her triple axel was very confident and her quads toe and Salchow were still fairly manageable most of the time.

They ran through the program she did, SEIMEI was indeed incredible on Yuzu, that program belonged to him and only him from now on. They met with Shae since she was in Japan for a few ice shows and made a few changes to help with the flow, obviously, Joan was not a professional choreographer, but luckily the changes weren't major and were quickly adaptable.

They looked like kids on the ice, being silly sometimes, running after one another after a silly comment, everything seemed to be perfect in their own little world.

Everything except the lack of sex, they had been too scared to even try anything while Yuzuru's parents were in the same house, sleeping in the same room had already been hard to get, and it was driving both of them crazy.
Joan was so desperate after a few weeks of getting out of the ice with that sweaty sexy man in tight as ever Under Armour that she even tried to get her way by entering the male locker room and jumping on him, raising his tight shirt to remove it. Even if they were alone in the room, Yuzuru's eyes widened and pushed her away.

"I want it too, but not here Jo, If someone finds us..."

"No one is here Zu"

"Rink staff"

"They won't come in"

"You're too loud"

"Excuse me?"

"Hime, I love you and like how loud you are, but not when and where we can be found."

"I can be good, I'll keep quiet"

"Liar, we both know you can't"

"Ahh, this is frustrating!"

"Ice shows are soon" he winked at her.

"So?"

"So... Hotel room for us..."

"Hum... we have to wait that long?"

"Just a couple of weeks, I know it's hard."

"You better make the wait worth it"

"Once we have a room for ourselves, I'll give you anything you want"

"Promises, promises..." she told him with a kiss that deepened too quickly. Their makeout sessions were getting more intense by the day, and usually left them both more frustrated than at the start.

"Jo..." Yuzuru warned.

"Okay okay..." She pulled apart. "I'm going"

"Cold shower huh?" He laughed at the girl.

"Not funny Zu"

"We're on the same boat"

"Hum hum"

The next attempts to make Yuzuru let go didn't work at all, she strongly admired his self-control, but it was also driving her crazy.

🪶

Ice shows eventually came and their excitement to show the program to the fans as well as the prospect of finally having some time for them made both excited.

They had barely entered the hotel room when Yuzuru dropped the bags with a big thud and pinned Joan to the wall, kissing her passionately.

As surprised as she was, the recovery was quick and soon she was responding to her eager boyfriend.

Hands roamed through both bodies wildly, none of them really in control of their starved actions.

Clothes went flying somewhere and Yuzuru picked her up, legs wrapped around his waist, and brought her to the bed, lips never leaving hers.

"Missed you" he whispered in her ear as he moved to kiss her sensitive neck.

"Less talking..." She said in between moans as he kept the attack on her body.

Yuzuru let his tongue explore her body, eventually arriving at his destination, they had never done this, but he was somehow confident. The first tentative lick made Joan's eyes widen and a loud sound she barely could identify was uttered. He looked into her eyes, making sure she was okay with it.

"Let me know if you don't like anything" he told her, resuming what he was doing before allowing her reply.

He knew right away he loved the way she was squirming under him and that this was something to repeat every time he could.

His relentless attack made her scream, her legs trembled as she came, he eased her through the high before kissing Joan's lips. Her eyes were closed, and deep breaths filled her chest as she recovered from her high.

"Are you still with me?" He asked with a soft laugh.

"That was..."

"Good?"

"Very... Just, give me a minute, sorry"

"Shh" he silenced her once again with his lips.

He laid back on the bed, his length begged to be touched, but he allowed her recovery, they had time.

Eventually, she stood and started exploring his body, he was incredibly sensitive too and she loved every small reaction.

When she moved her head near the part of him that longed for her touch, he placed a hand on her cheek.

"You don't have to"

"I want to try, may I?"

"Hai" he said with a groan as she teased him with her hand.

Wrapping her lips around him, his salty taste was not nice, but the way he reacted made her want to continue. Joan went as far as she could without gagging and kept moving her head while doing a sucking motion.

"Ahh... Hime, please... You have to stop or this will be over"

She ignored his plea and kept going.

"I'm going to..."

Joan caressed his abs in a way to tell him to relax and let go. He came with a shudder in her mouth. Yuzuru looked at her as she took her mouth off him with eyes widened.

"Kuso, that's hot" he said still recovering from his high.

She smirked at him and kissed his lips once again.

"I was hoping for something else though" he said with a pout.

"Relax...We have the whole night"