38.

AN: this is all pretty much smut, I'm shameless 🤣😏

They cooked dinner together. Yuzuru had gotten significantly better since the last time they shared a kitchen. Curry rice was the choice for a quick but delicious fix when they wanted to sulk on the couch as soon as possible.

The Japanese cut the vegetables while Joan prepared the rice, they harmoniously worked together as if it was something usual for them.

He hugged her from behind as she stirred the food, soft kisses placed on her neck.
She hummed as Yuzuru caressed her in gentle touches, showing her softly how much he had missed her.

Eating in a comfortable silence, their eyes found each other once in a while, drawing smiles on both faces.

After tiding everything, they cuddled against each other on the couch, snacks within reach on a small table, Yuzuru with the TV remote in hand, scrolling through an endless variety of movies on Netflix.

"Just play anything, I will probably fall asleep ten minutes in anyways."

"We can go to bed if you want and do movie night some other time. 9 hours of time difference is no joke"

"I'm okay, this is comfy" Joan told him, sinking into his embrace a bit more.

Yuzu barely noticed what he ended up choosing, he pressed play on a random movie. His focus was somewhere else, staring softly at the woman in his arms and studying every single expression.

Joan was right, not even 10 minutes had passed and he noticed her breathing calming, in a gentle rhythm. Her closed eyes in peace brought a smile to his face.

After a while, he turned the TV off, picking up her soft form in his arms as he stood and carried her to the bed.

It didn't take too much time, soon enough he was falling into a deep sleep with a content expression.

🪶

Joan woke up before him in the morning. Yuzuru looked peaceful in his sleep. She had half her body on top of his chest, strong arms engulfing her form.

She ran her hand softly on his chest, dragging further down his body in feather-like touches, barely there. Joan moved slightly, placing a few kisses along his jaw and neck, noticing immediately the effect she had on his body with a smirk.

Raising herself from the figure asleep, she lifted the hem of his shirt slightly to expose a hint of the patch of skin and muscles that had driven her crazy for the past months and placed a few kisses from his chest, down his abs. Yuzuru stirred slightly but was still sound asleep.

One hand caressed the now visible bulge on his pants, she took his half-hardened familiar length as softly as she could and slowly ran her tongue through it. Yuzuru finally stirred, opening his eyes with a whimper.

"Hum, a good morning indeed. "

Joan replied by engulfing him in her mouth sensually, using her tongue like she knew he enjoyed to drive him crazy.

He was still as sensitive as she remembered him to be and it took just a few minutes until she noticed just how far gone he already was.

A series of curses erupted him with a string of unfamiliar Japanese words.

"This will be over very soon if you keep it up" he finally managed to mutter. She had known it, but she loved it when those words left him, the desperation more than evident.

She climbed up on his torso, with small kisses trailing her way until she found his lips.

They kissed hard and he turned them around, removing his clothes swiftly and working on removing hers as well.

He pampered her body with kisses, stopping by the patch of ink he was still unfamiliar with, tracing it with his tongue as she moaned. The little wing made him wonder about the true reasoning behind that tattoo, but his focus was on something else then.

Joan was tired of all the foreplay, gesturing for him to kiss her.
"I'm ready, just do it please"

Yuzuru groaned at her desperation as he caressed the sensitive folds, making sure she was indeed prepared. He left her warmth to run to the kitchen where they left yesterday's bag, grabbing one random pack while Joan laughed at his despair. The Japanese got back to the bedroom and threw the pack on the bed before resuming the kissing.

He opened the pack with his teeth and put it on without much ceremony before sinking into her warmth. They went slowly, grinding into each other with a natural passion.

Everything was as she remembered. He didn't disappoint her in the slightest, every movement seemingly completely in synch with what her body craved from him.

It didn't take too long before their climaxes hit almost simultaneously. He placed a few small kisses on her neck as they came down from the high.

They lay in bed entangled afterwards.

"It's always so good with you" she said softly caressing his chest in small circles.

"I can't say much, you're the only one I ever..."

Joan couldn't quite believe what she was hearing. Was he implying that there was truly no one else when they were apart?

"Wait...what? Are you telling me you spent 5 years without sex?"

"Yes."

"Why? It's certainly not by lack of offer"

"Never interested me. Don't get me wrong, I have needs. But I can take care of it myself."

"So, in short, you don't really need me here? Same as your hand huh?" Joan said jokingly.

"No. You drive me crazy, no one else has that effect on me.
You're better, way better. But it's not just taking care of it, it's showing how much I care about you in the process"

"You get more corny every time"

"Get used to it if you plan on staying... I'm guessing you had others" he said, thinking deeply.

"Only one. Does that bother you?"

"No, not really. I would probably get jealous if someone told me about it at the time. Now, it doesn't really matter, you're here."

"It was terrible anyway"

"How can it be terrible? It's quite straightforward. At least the sex part." he asked, genuinely curious.

"For us it always was, but you're naturally caring, always concerned if I'm enjoying myself. The idiot just wanted to finish, it didn't really matter if I did too."

"Jerk"

"Tell me about it"

"You asked me why no one else. What about you? I'm guessing you didn't keep him around for 5 years"

Joan laughed at him "No, it lasted 1 month, and it was too much already. Then I was too busy to care"

"And you could, you know? By yourself?" He asked, suddenly more confident than she had ever seen him with topics like these.

"It's tough for me. I know what feels good, but it's hard to let go by myself. Did it a few times, but mostly just kept the frustration. I guess it's why your pictures affected me more than I would like to admit"

"We have 5 years to make up for then" he told her grinning, in a playful tone, getting her all worked up with a little sentence. "But first, breakfast".

The grin that was plastered on his face made her laugh, this week was going to be interesting.