𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

'𝟔𝟖 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
~ austin's pov

harry's bachelor party was a lot to say the least. it's harry, so i would expect nothing less from him. but still, it took a toll on me.

but luckily, i have lillian here to be with me.

even while at harry's party, all i was thinking about what lillian.

i guess i made it obvious, because they kept teasing me and saying how i was so whipped.

i mean they're not wrong, im completely in love and devoted to that woman.

but still, it is weird to be in love with the person i'm  dating? why call it "being whipped?"

maybe i'm too obsessed seeing as id do anything for her and stop at nothing to see her perfectly beautiful smile.

which is why when lillian asked me to do her makeup, i happily agreed.

how could i say no to her?

i've applied eyeliner for elvis a few times so i think
i'll be able to manage this.

"i love how you do your makeup, baby. all elvis style like," she places her hands on my thighs and leans forward, giving me a pleading look "please baby? it'll make me so happy."

i nod a yes "anything to make you happy."

she doesn't even say another word, she just whips out her makeup stuff and shoves it into my arms,

i guess i could say i'm pretty skillful but i don't want to admit that.

so i start carefully, doing my best at perfecting her makeup.

only enunciating the glowing and goddess-like beauty she already possesses.

i apply foundation, concealer, blush, and bronzer. i even tap on a little highlight after trying to figure out what it was for for like ten minutes.

and finally, i get to do her eyeliner and bring out her beautiful brown eyes. i love staring into her eyes, and when we filmed a few scene for elvis, i got to pretend to put eyeliner on her but now this is for real.

i always admired her eyes, and i always allow myself  to get lost in them. and in this moment, i am completely and utterly overcome with love for this one woman.

carefully, i run the black pencil underneath her eye, dragging it slowly as not to hurt her.

she giggles at me, probably at the amount of concentration i'm putting into this. my eyes meet hers and in that moment, i can no longer help myself. i grip my chin more than i was already gripping it before and pull her in for a deep kiss.

for some reason i'm getting deja vu, but i'll think about that later.

after a few moments, i pull away from her. and then i continue with her makeup.

okay yes, i might be whipped.

i soon finish and smile at me finish product "well, how do i look baby?"

"beautiful. just beautiful."

she smiles and reaches up, giving me a quick kiss.

"you know i'm gonna marry you."

her smile falls a bit but not because of m uncomfortableness or sadness, but slight shock. and it doesn't last long before she's smiling at me again "you're crazy."

i subtly nod "yeah, i am. but that doesn't mean i'm not gonna marry you."

"we have to film with dacre today," lillian huffs, plopping down on the couch in my trailer. she's already ready to film, dressed in a cute orange skirt set and brown boots. "well, technically i don't have to be near him but he'll be there, in my sight."

"it could be worse, tomorrow you'll have to share a room with him."

lillian huffs again "maybe i should talk to him so things won't be so awkward or just plain weird."

"talk to him and say what?" i ask. "the only thing you should be saying to him is 'fuck' and 'you.'"

"yeah," she agrees "well besides him, aren't you excited for the next few days? we get to film the rest of the special. you get to film the ionic if i can dream scene," she says with way too much excitement.

"you seem more excited than me," i chuckle.

her eyebrows furrow "you're not?"

"no, no, i am," i nod "just..." i shrug "nervous. i don't want to mess it up."

she stands up from the couch and places her hands on my chest, readjusting the red suit i have on "you have worked harder for this more than anyone else i know that has worked on a movie. you'll be fucking amazing, tomorrow. got me?"

"got you."

she smiles triumphantly "luckily, today is an easy peasy scene." she walks past me and over to the door "come on, butler."

lillianstone has made a post
1/1

liked by austinbutler, dacremontgomery, chrisevans, maddytriste, and 3,718,718 others -lillianstone aren't i so sexy | 19,719 comments | 15,392 shares | tagged: elvismovie |

-
lillianstone aren't i so sexy
| 19,719 comments | 15,392 shares | tagged: elvismovie |

📌 austinbutler yeah, very
  — lillianstone  😏

📌 sofiavegara yes mi amor, you are very beautiful ❤️
lillianstone thank you mama ❤️❤️

📌 chrisevans ❤️❤️

maddytriste yes 🙌😩😩
liked by lillianstone and 23k others

lilyrose_depp yes bb 🫡
lillianstone DONT BRING THIS EMOJI BACK.
maddytriste just when i forgot abt it 😏🫡

madisonevans nah
lillianstone 🖕🖕

bazluhrmann 🙌🙌🙌

elvismovie 🔥🔥

tap to see more.

bunny's corner

just a lil something

i know i said smut for this chapter but it didn't really fit

but trust me, for these upcoming chapters it definitely does & there will be smut in every single one

kk, bye-bye

OH WAIT

thank you so much for 13k reads pretties <3 you're all so amazing