𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
~

lillianstone has made a post
1/1

liked by maddytriste, honeymoon, austinbutler, dacremontgomery, and 3,412,934 others -lillianstone ❤️‍🔥 (📸 @austinbutler) | 12,718 comments | 9,811 shares | tagged: austinbutler |

-
lillianstone ❤️‍🔥 (📸 @austinbutler)
| 12,718 comments | 9,811 shares | tagged: austinbutler |

tap to see comments

lillianstone has added to their story

my phone rings and maddy's namepops up on my screen

pops up on my screen. excitedly, i answer it, ready to hear about lily-rose's baby.

but when she speaks, her voice sounds quiet and broken. "hey... lillian," she almost whispers.

"hey, mads," i say with a happy voice "how are things? how's the baby?"

"the baby is fine," she tells me "her name is mina-grace. and she's beautiful just like her mother and curly hair like her father."

i smile "that's great! i can't wait to see her. but why do you seem so upset?"

when she speaks i can hear the tears in her voice as she begins to break down "lillian i..."

i sit up on the couch as i await her answer "what? is there something wrong with mina-grace?"

"no...no she's fine," she whispers "she's a healthy baby girl."

"then what?" i question "why are you crying?"

"lilli... madison and your parents got into a car crash," i can hear her crying her more intense as she explains to me what happened "they... they were on their way to dinner when a big truck hit them. all of them are in serious condition and put into comas."

"wh-what?" tears cloud my eyes as i shake my head "no, no... you're lying maddy. tell me you're lying. tell me this is just one of your dumb ass jokes."

"i'm so sorry, lillian," she sobs.

instead of saying anything else, i hang up and drop my phone onto the couch. at the moment, austin walks in and finds me crying.

immediately he walks over to me with worry painted all over his face "lillian? lillian, baby, what's wrong?"

i can't find the words to tell him, i can't even speak. i just hold onto him and break down into tears and i crumble into his arms.

austin's pov

i've been comforting lillian for what's seems like hours but it's only been 45 minutes. she's been crying non stop, not being able to form any words.

i wish i could do something to make her feel better but i don't even know what's wrong. i hold her face in my hand and look into her brown eyes as i say, "if you want me to being able to comfort you properly you have to tell me what's wrong, baby."

she just stares at me, barely able to breathe as hot tears streak down her cheeks "aus—" she chokes out "madison and my parents got into a car crash," she weeps "they're in serious condition. all in comas."

i stare at her with a horrified look on my face which granted, isn't the best idea. but i don't know what to say. i have no idea what to say to her to possibly comfort her.

this is the girl that i love and care for more than anything. but in the time she needs me most, i can't be there for her.

but it doesn't seem to matter to her as she just sniffles again and wraps her arms around my waist, laying her head on my chest.

later that night, lillian is freshly showered after i helped her.

i put her into her favorite pajamas, combed out her wavy hair, and helped her put on lotion and do her usual skin care routine that i watch her do every night.

then, i went out and got her some chinese food, sushi, boba, and her favorite wine. obviously this won't fix anything. her parents and younger sister are still in comas and she can't go back to them without abandoning the movie she's worked so hard on. so i'm just trying my best to make her feel better in any way that i can.

lillian stares mindlessly at the blank tv in front of her, not moving or saying anything.

meanwhile i set up our bedroom with all the stuff i brought plus more snacks that we  already had around.

i walk back out to the living room where lillian awaits me. then i help her to our bed "do you want to read?" i ask her. she just softly shakes her head. "okay, well i have a lineup of all your favorite movies. and you can eat."

she nods as she looks at all the food around her then she attempts a smile, softly saying "thank you."

"of course, baby," i crawl into bed next to him "i just want you to feel better."

bunny's corner

😢😢🙁🙁😞😢😞

also idk why i named lily-rose's daughter mina-grace

should i change it?

and as for smut, i have an outline for the next few chapters that will come out over the next 2-3 days. the last one contains smut!!

thank you for 50k 💘💘💘