𝐋

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
~
austin pov

lillian and i have barely talked in weeks. it's been a month since lily-rose gave birth to her daughter, mina-grace.

and a month since she found out abt her parents.

and i can tell that she is pushing me away. the only time we talk is at work at thats only when we have lines together. otherwise, nothing.

when she's not working, she's just sitting there. doing nothing.

i have to make sure she eats, bathes, goes to sleep on time and that she doesn't sleep too much during the day so that she doesn't fuck up her sleeping schedule.

she's fallen into this deep depression that i'm scared she won't come back from

and it breaks me into a million pieces that my lillian, my happy and beautiful girl, is now a shell of who she once was. and i can't do anything to help her. i know that the only thing that would help is her family being okay.

i sit down next to her, taking her hand in mine as i look at her with a soft smile "how're you doing, baby?"

she looks at me with a dead and blank expression. "i'm...i'm okay."

her phone rings and she sees that it's lily-rose but she presses decline. once she does decline, i can see the many unanswered texts that she has from both of her friends.

"why won't you talk to them?" i calmly ask her.

she shakes her head "nothing to say."

i kiss her on her cheek "i'm gonna go for a swim, wanna come?"

"i'm okay."

"okay. well, you can join at any time."

she nods "okay."

as i leave, i take out my phone and begin to text maddy and lily-rose.

austin
hey guys, lillian is going through a rough time right now. i'm sorry

lilyrose
no it's okay, we understand. we just wish she would talk to us

austin
i wished that too, she's not really talking to me either. i'm trying to get her to do the things she loves but it's no use

maddy
we just have to give her time

lilyrose
wait she just texted me

maddy
really??

austin
what'd she say??

lilyrose
"leave me alone, i don't want to be contacted or talked to by anyone. just let me work."

maddy
oh...

lilyrose
at least she's saying something

austin
let's just give her what she wants, she'll get better with time

bunny's corner

😥