𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈

austin pov
~

the sex tape with lillian and i leaked a few days ago. i assumed, or more so hoped that it would blow over since then.

but it's only gotten worse. especially on twitter.

right now though, lil is on the phone with her parents discussing the tape.

i pace in front of her, chewing on my thumb nervously.

"no, daddy, that's not necessary," she drops her head in her hand as she sits on the couch, "just let me talk to mom."

i assume chris hands the phone to her because lillian says, "did dad see the video?"

"oh god," she groans "how? he's like never on his phone."

oh god her dad saw me fuck his daughter.

"okay. okay," she nods "yeah, see you later mommy. bye, love you." with another sigh, lillian hangs up her phone, "both my parents saw it. including madison," she tells me.

"that's great," i sarcastically reply "i will never be able to see your family again."

"i will never be able to see my family again," she laughs dryly. "other than my entire family and friend group seeing me have sex— this isn't too bad."

"it's definitely bad. at least for me."

lillian scoffs, "my dad saw my fucking vagina, austin. i think i have it worse."

i laugh breathily and take a seat next to her on the couch, before i say anything though, her phone rings.

she rolls her eyes when she sees that it's her sister facetiming her.

with a loud and exasperated huff, she answers. "what madison?"

"why the fuck is your pussy all over twitter!?"

"oh god," i groan, throwing my head back.

"please don't put it that way."

"what other way would i put it?" she giggles, "this is hilarious! have you seen what they are saying on twitter?"

"no and i don't want to," lillian replies.

"you definitely do want to. ego booster. i might just leak mine."

i lift my head up to look at lillian's phone, "you have a sex tape?"

"no but i can make one. just for the fun."

"it's not fun, both mom and dad saw it. and i'm traumatized."

"it'll be worse once people use their heads to find out it's you two," she laughs, "kay, i'll talk you later."

"bye," lillian quickly says and hangs up. after putting her phone down, lillian looks at me "open twitter?"

without a second though, i unlock my phone and open that god forsaken app.