𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕

𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
~
it's my favorite time of the year and austin and i luckily have an entire month off to celebrate it.

and together we decided to leave australia and travel for the whole month.

and for the first night we're in my favorite place on her earth, paris.

the melancholy christmas song plays from the record player. it fills our whole rental along with the sound of fire crackling from the fireplace.

i feel safe and warm being wrapped in austin's comforting arms, a fuzzy white blanket laying on top of us. his legs are tangled in mine as he runs his fingers through my hair.

as he holds me, austin hums along to the tune of the beautiful holiday music. "our first christmas together," he whispers "i'm so glad to be able to spend it with you, baby."

i can't help the smile that grows on myself as i snuggle more into him "our first of many."

"who knows, maybe five...six christmas' from
now we'll be spending it with our kids in the home we share," he says as he stares at the fireplace.

"with the way we have sex austin... the kid thing might be coming sooner rather than later," i joke.

"we're ten months in," he shrugs "wouldn't be too bad."

"hush. i'm not getting pregnant yet no matter how cute i know i'll look."

he lightly chuckles "i love us. i love you."

i turn my head and look up at him "i love you too," then i reach up so that i can lightly kiss him.

"i'm so lucky to have you, lillian."

i grin up at him "i'm very lucky too." I'm

"let's get married," he suddenly says.

i stare at him dumbfounded "did you hit your head on the way up the stairs?"

he laughs "i'm being serious, lillian. i want to marry you."

i sit up, but still sort of sit on top of him "yes, maybe someday."

he nods in acknowledgment "yeah... i mean that's what i mean. i'm a little drunk off eggnog right now. but baby," he takes my hand and stares seriously into my eyes "i'm no proposing. but i want to promise you." he reaches into his pocket and takes out a beautiful ring "i want to promise you that one day, we will get married."

i stare back at him in adoration "austin is that a promise ring?"

he smiles and nods "yeah, it is. i brought it months ago. i was just waiting until the right moment. and lillian— this is it."

"you're fucking crazy and i love it," i say as he begins to put the ring on my finger. "and i love you."

"i love you more."

lillianstone has made a post
1/3

lillianstone has made a post 1/3