𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐦?
~

my iphone ringtone blares through my ears and i can feel the vibrations on my bed, violently pulling me from my peaceful sleep.

"fuck," i mutter as i grab my phone and rub my eyes as they adjust to the screen. once i see who's calling me though i feel wide awake and painc shoots through me as i sit up in bed, "fuck."

baz and austin are inviting me to a group facetime call. quickly, i wipe the drool from my cheek and fix my hair as best as possible before clicking answer.

"hey!" i smile, attempting my best i've been awake for hours voice. "what's up?"

"hey, lillian there's just a few things that i wanted to talk to you and austin about."

i nod and watch him as he continues "first off, as for your living conditions in queensland, you two will be staying together which i think austin already knows."

austin nods, confirming "yeah, and i think mentioned it to lillian."

"mhm, you did."

"great, i hope that's not a problem between you two."

i shake my head, "oh no no no, that's not a problem at all."

"austin?"

"i'm perfectly fine with it."

"good. also, austin will be arriving in queensland before you lillian but once you arrive as well you'll be immediately put to work. both of you. not necessarily filming yet but fittings, interviews, and photo shoots."

"yeah, okay. that's good."

"and from my understanding you'll be arriving back to LA soon, and when you land you two have a V MAN photo shoot together as a tease for elvis and priscilla."

"oh right, i forgot about that," austin says "it's a couple hours after our flight, right?"

baz lands "yup, but you should be good. shouldn't take too long. after that, you can rest until it's time to fly out to queensland."

i nod, "alright baz, thank you."

"mhm, have a good rest of your day. bye." with that, he hangs up, leaving austin and i alone.

"you just woke up, didn't you?" he asks me with a playful tone.

i chuckle, "how'd you know?"

"you're headboard behind you and your voice is a bit deeper."

i rub my hand on my forehead "oh shit, that's so embarrassing."

"no, don't worry. it's kind of sexy."

i give him a joking smile, "oh austin i didn't know you were so into headboards."

he rolls his eyes "you know what i mean, lillian."

"yeah, yeah. talk to you later?"

"of course, bye."

"bye bye."

maddytriste added to their story