Chapter Five: Home Demand

Harry frowned as he looked at the normal looking letter that Hedwig had given him. It was from the Dursleys. They never sent him a letter for anything! He couldn't think of a reason for them to be sending him one now, and that made him feel sick.

Hermione pressed her body closer to him, a silent form of comfort. He gave her a quiet smile before tearing open the letter. His eyes scanned the penned letter quickly, the sickening feeling growing. He had to forcibly gulp down any vomit that was coming up.

The clever Lion frowned at how stiff and sickly Harry suddenly looked, even with his glamours. Carefully, she peered down at the letter. Her frowned deepened into a scowl, the urge to rip the letter from his hands and tear it apart was great! However, that would cause an unnecessary scene, something he wouldn't want. Even if she thought he might need it.

"After the dinner, my house." She whispered in his ear as he shoved the letter into his cloak's pocket.

The Golden Boy gave a grateful smile to her. He didn't want to spend Christmas with them... Not when they were going to be so vile and force him to do chores that would cause so much physical damage... He wouldn't even be able to use his glamours during the meal! At least not to the extent he used them at school!

"Mate, why you breathing so heavily?" Ron gave Harry a look over before stuffing more food in his mouth.

The ravenet gave his red-haired friend the best smile he could manage.

"Ate too fast." He murmured.

The Weasley laughed, spitting some food out of his mouth. He then went back to eat regularly, sometimes talking with the people near him. Hermione only shook her head at the lazy boy, unimpressed with how easy he dismissed Harry's near panic attack.

"We should head to class." She stood up quickly, pulling Harry with her.

"Wat?" Ron gave them a narrowed eyed look.

"We still have Professor Snape, and I need to help Harry pass." She hummed, storming off with her brotherly friend trailing behind her.

The two weren't going to their classes. Most of their classes were later in the day, closer to noon and after lunch. No, instead the two of them were going to the Room of Requirements. They had to prepare Harry for his stay at the Dursleys. They were sure to break something, for whatever reason. They aways did.

"I wish I could do more." Hermione told him as she carefully labeled the different bottles.

The Chosen One gave her a smile. She was doing more than anyone else had done. She saw the signs better than anyone else too... Then again, Harry wasn't sure if he wanted Fred and George to know either way. He saw what happened to the Ravenclaw boy who had picked on Luna. It wasn't pretty. As much as the Dursleys torment him, he wasn't going to let the twins drive them insane. He still had to live with them for another few years.

"Just being here helps." He finally answered her after some thought. He knew she wanted to do more, hating herself for not being able to, but he just wanted her next to him. Just being there was truly helping him. It made him feel less alone and unheard.

She sighed but gave him a slow nod. They worked in silence after that.

While two of them were preparing for the nightmare that was going to be Harry's Christmas break, the three Slytherins had to get their own story together.

"We're only having dinner with them and then we'll go in Disillusioned-"

"Wouldn't Harry be able to spot us? And what about the Trace?" Draco interrupted his father, frowning. "He'd get in-"

"The Trace is connected to one's magic Maturity. No matter what, it'll always mature at seventeen to eighteen, the time that most are graduating from school. Even in Harry's case, his magic had naturally gotten rid of the Trace." The older blond carefully said, caressing his younger mate's cheek.

"What if Harry does notice something? Being Disillusioned, isn't the same as being truly invisible." Snape brought up, crossing his arms. He really disliked the idea of sharing a meal with a woman like Petunia.

Lucius nodded with a frown.

"It's all we can do. Buying an invisibility cloak, even of the lowest quality, would take too long and someone's bound to grow suspicious." He informed, getting nods. With a heavy sigh, he went over it again. "After dinner, we'll Disillusion ourselves and watch how they react to Harry. We'll need to spread out and stay quiet."

The two nodded at that.

"And our story?" Draco asked.

"Yes, your father is a rich investor who started out in Scotland, where you're taking your boarding school." Snape drummed.

The older blond nodded, smiling a little.

"Yes, and Severus is my advisor. Our names," he motioned between him and Draco, "will be Lucas and Drake Drury. Severus's will be Tobias Prince. We'll have to let our glamours go so Harry won't know it's us."

Draco pouted, that meant he would have to wear a glamour. He wouldn't hit his growth spurt till his next birthday. Only then would he look closer to his actual age.

"What about our hair? He'll recognize it."

Lucius chuckled with a nod. So, with a flick of his wand, his platinum blond hair changed to a sunny blond. It looked nice on his father, but the young man didn't like it. He wanted to scream to change it back with how much he hated it.

The older blond laughed a little as he saw the conflicted look on his son's face. Letting the glamour fall, he pulled his young Switch into an endearing kiss. The smaller male sighed in relief, relaxing into his father's hold.

Feeling a little left out, the Potions Master pulled Draco from one kiss into another. Lucius chuckled before going to nip and suck on his son's neck. The youngest of them moaned in need, enjoying the attention that was on him, even if his instincts were telling him that they were missing someone. They'll see what truly happens in closed doors for Harry Potter, and maybe fully accept him.