Chapter Seven: Christmas Turkey

"I already hate this." Draco hissed, pulling on his tweed vest. He looked disgusted.

The suit he was in was a deep green that complimented his fair skin and his currently dirty-blond hair. It was a business casual suit that for him only had a light grey button up, a tweed vest, and slacks with black converses. It was a nice suit, but it felt too tight and way too casual for his taste.

"It'll be for a few hours; I know you can suffer through worse." Severus chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

The dungeon bat wore a white button up with deep blue slacks and a near black-blue jacket. It went very well with his warm ivory skin and his black hair was pulled into a short, but stylish ponytail. Draco preferred it when Severus didn't have his glamours on him. The glamours made him seem like he didn't care about his health, which wasn't a complete lie, but it also wasn't the full truth!

A warm hand was placed on the young adult's shoulder, making him look up. He was quickly greeted with his father's smiling face. His sunny yellow hair was pulled back into a messy braid as to keep it out of his face. He wore a dark green button up with black slacks and a near black-grey suit jacket.

"Everything will be fine. Once we see how they act without people near him, we'll leave and think things through."

"We should inform our Lord of this soon, though... The longer we keep this from him, the more unhappy he's going to be." The Potions Master warned, crossing his arms.

The older blond sighed and nodded. Yes, they definitely would have to tell him. At least he had gained his mind back, or else telling him would be a death sentence. For whom, that was debatable.

"I can tell him." A gentle woman's voice called to the trio of mates.

They turned to Narcissa as she gave them all a rather amused smirk. It was there that they had to remembered, she was originally a Black. She walked over to her son and gave him a soft kiss on the head, gently running a hand through his already pristine hair. She was making sure he knew, even without words, that she loved him.

"I'll talk to him while you three find more on your mate. He might even find whatever information at that home useful later on." She hummed, giving the older men a look.

The two men couldn't hold eye contact with their Lord, memories of his insanity very clear on their minds. Maybe it was good she was going to talk with their Lord first. At the moment seemed a little dangerous for them to do so. Again, for whom was debatable.

The pair gave her nod. She then turned back to her son and kissed his head again before leaving to have that conversation with their Dark Lord.

Letting out a sigh of relief, the adults took hold of their young mate and Apparated near Privet Drive. They would easily be able to walk over there and have a few minutes to spare, they just didn't want to alert any possible wizards/witches that were supposed to be guarding the place.

While the trio had been getting ready, Harry was basically living in hell. He had to get up early and do a deep clean of the house after he was done making them all breakfast. It was the only time that they looked at him and forced him to eat what little scraps they had. Petunia claimed that she didn't want him fainting on them because of hunger. It made him feel sick, but he swallowed every last bite before cleaning up the kitchen and dining room while they all left to get or do something. Everyone except Petunia, who watched him like a hawk.

The fifteen-year-old hurriedly finished with cleaning the dining room and kitchen before beginning to make a list of food they would need to make the large Christmas Eve dinner and then the Christmas Day dinner. He had also pulled out the cans of peaches, corn, and pineapples that had gone bad.