So much for a FUNfair!

Hey guys again I own nothing this chapter is also dedicated to laurynrose :)

?'s Pov:

Where's Lauryn gone now? God, that girl looks familiar! Thinking about it, i know i've seen her somewhere before...... A PICTURE!!! That's it a picture of a younger her and Harry, I suppose I should find out what's going on. 

Elizabeth's Pov:

We all ran upstairs after my suggestion, the boys waited in the hall while we got dressed and then we headed to the fair. "So where shall we go first?" I asked, imediatly I got a hundred suggestions yelled at me. "Woah" yelled a deep voice "one at a time please your giving me a headache". I turned to find Liam giving me a smile, I sent him a thankful smile and he laughed. After a moment of contagious laughter we started to wonder why no one but me, Liam, Caitie and Lauryn were laughing, it was then we realised the boys were gone.

"Oh god" Liam said "i'll go find them". I turned to ask Lauryn if she saw them leave to find her and Caitie gone too. Could this day get any worse, I thought to myself before heading off to find the girls.

Liam's pov:

I ran off to find the guys. I heard a laugh behind me and turned to find Lauryn and Louis heading towards the Hall Of mirrors, leaving them be, I ran off to find Zayn. I caught a glimpse of a perfect quiff and started running in that direction. I wasn't looking were I was going and felt myself collide with something hard. "OMG im so sorry" me and another person said, I looked down to find Elizabeth sitting on the floor with a  blush on her face. "Hey why were you running? Lost the girls have we" I teased. "Why were you running? Lost the boys have we" she retorted with a smile. "Touche" I said and we started laughing.

Elizabeth's Pov:

After Liam helped me up we had a quick look around together before deciding to split up.  As we turned in opposite directions Liam's phone rang. "Hello" he said putting the phone on speaker, "Hi Liam it's Simon" Simon answered. "Oh hey Simon" Liam said "What's up?", "I need to talk with you and the boys soon it's important" Simon replied, "Sure is that all" Liam asked. "Can I speak to Louis please" Simon asked , me and Liam turned to face each other with a shared expression of horror. Just as Liam was about to confess to losing everyone there came a chorused yell of "UNCLE SI" form behind us. We spun around to find everyone out of breath, they had obviously been running, "hi boys, just making sure you didn't run away" Simon said with a laugh before hanging up, if only he knew.

I thought I had better do a headcount, and it was then that i realised..... "GUYS WHERE'S LAURYN???" I screamed.

Thanks for reading everyone :) Love you all !