How it all ended :(

LAST CHAPTER :(

Elizabeth's Pov:

It's been 2 whole months since I began working for Simon in New York, 2 whole months. I changed my number and tumblr so the others havn't bothered me and i've grown stronger now than before. Simon just text me to say he needed me to do a meet and greet at a hotel in NY for some clients of his, he gave me the information they needed but failed to tell me who they were, oh well guess I better be off....

Liam's Pov:

It's been 2 months since she left and I have never stopped blaming myself for the whole thing. Simon said that we had to do a meet and greet with his P.A in NY as he couldn't be there himself to help us get settled in. Stupid concert! So we set off for the hotel and walked in slowly.

Elizabeth's Pov:

OMG WHAT THE HELL IS SIMON PLAYING AT! IN FRONT OF ME WERE ONE DIRECTION WITH THE GIRLS AS WELL !!! They didn't seem to recognise me so I risked making eye contact with Liam, BIG mistake his sad eyes shone with hope and he whispered something to Caitie with a grin. As Caitie's head moved I froze................

There behind her was my sister and she was holding a gun to my ex best friends head. Caitie looked at me and went to say my name, the last concious thing I rember doing is running foward and pushing Caitie into Liam and out of harms way leaving me facing the gun. My sister smiled and Liam cried out for help but it was too late I shot one last goodbye look to Liam before turning to face my sister. She laughed and grined a physcotic smile before she pulled the trigger.....................