The aftermath....

Thought I should end this properly.....

Beth's Pov:

I awoke and opened my eyes slowly letting my eyes adjust before opening them fully. I was laying down, that much I knew but where was beyond me. I heard voices and turned my head, white, white everywhere. I stood up and realised I was in hospital. I turned around and screamed, my body was still on the bed. I spent the next week seeing everyone except Liam come in and wish for me to wake up, hell even Simon came in a few times. On the Friday my body got a cold shiver and I was pulled back into it.

I tried to open my eyes and when I did I heard a deep gasp. "Your awake" Zayn exclaimed loudly and I flinched. Soon after a doctor appeared and carried out a few tests to check for any amnesia. I was given the all clear and he left. I turned to Zayn and asked where Liam was, he froze and began tearing up. He sat on the end of my bed "Liam tackled your sister after she shot the gun and took a bullet to his chest, he is in a coma just like you were but he may never wake from it" he said sadly clouding his face so no emotion showed. I cried and he held me telling me to let it all out.

I was eventually got to go back to  my apartment and the  others came and stayed over, Liam still hadn't woken up and I was on my way to visit him when Same Mistakes came on the radio. I frowned as I listened to the song. I was describing me and Liam..... I sped up and ran to Liam's room stopping at the door. I entered slowly and sat next to his still body. "Liam i am so grateful and sorry, I love you with all my heart and that will never change no matter how far I run" I explained turning my head away but resting it against his. I felt a kiss being pressed to my cheek "its time to stop running" a deep voice said. "LIAM" I cried overjoyed. He lent over and kissed me and I happily responded. A doctor came in and I left to call the others, within minutes they were here and we went into Liam's room and hugged him with all our might.

"Forever" Liam said, "What" we asked, "How long I will love  you" Liam said looking at me. I smiled and kissed him "and always" I said slowly and in that moment I swear we were infinite (sorry i had to) ............