The first secret of the night.....

Hi second chapter of the day :)

Lauryn's Pov:

When Niall asked that I turned pale. No one not even Harry was supposed to know, Elizabeth came over when she heard Niall's question. She was the only other person besides me and well now Niall that knew! She looked at me as if to say 'you don't need to do this' but I knew I had to tell the truth. I turned to face Niall to come clean but as I opened my mouth Harry himself wandered over with Louis, Zayn, Liam and Caitie.

Niall repeated the question and Harry's head snapped up at the sound of it. Everyone turned to me and I felt a supporting hand on my shoulder, I didn't need to look to see who it was I heard Elizabeth next to me telling me to breathe and calm down. I looked up at everyone to see Elizabeth was no standing next to Harry with an arm around his shoulder holding him steady. I opened my mouth and began my tale "I should probably start by telling you all my last name, my full name is Lauryn Rose Styles and i'm Harry's half sister." I heard a gasp but carried on now I had started I could'nt stop "our parents decided to send me to our aunts when I was small to help me grow to be a proper 'lady'. When I left my parents stopped all contact between me and Harry so he soon forgot about me, when he was on the X Factor I watched every show. It was my only way to see him. The rule in my family was that no one was to know of the relation between me and Harry"

I heard a chocking noise but continued "then Elizabeth came along and soon noticed the resemblance between me and Harry. I came clean and we instantly became closer, we were practically sisters. The only thing I know of that is left as a reminder of my early childhood is a picture of me and Harry" I finished with a sigh. Niall drew the picture from his pocket and handed it to Harry. Harry moved away from Elizabeth who was still holding him up and ran towards me pulling me into a hug. I could hear his tears and in front of me the others were tearing up to. We formed a group hug before deciding to go back to Elizabeth's for a sleepover. Little did we know more than one secret was going to be revealed tonight.........

Well thats my next chapter.......

In the next chapter more secrets shall be revealed but will they all have happy endings? Also sorry it was soo short I wanted to get another written before going to bed :) NIGHT ALL !!

Shoutout to my boobear (lauryn) who is sick today. Missed her at school and hope she has a speedy recovery!