Jealous much

Hi :) What's up people?

Elizabeth's Pov:

Taylor laughed at my expression and pulled me into a hug. "Hi" he said "I see your a fan", "uhhhhhh yeah" I stuttered blushing ,cause come on Taylor Laughtner was hugging me! He pulled back and we all left the hall with me leading. When we got outside the others were waiting. Louis ran up to Lauryn and apologised for leaving her, she laughed and forgave him instantly. Taylor turned to me and asked me how I knew One Direction, I told him that they were my 'babysitters' and he looked puzzled. I explained the situation and he chuckled, his laugh was contagious and pretty soon we were both laughing so hard we were holding each other up. I thought I heard a growl from my left but ignored it as me and Taylor struggled to gain composure.

Lauryn came over and started to talk to Taylor about random things, I soon figured out that they were to distracted by each other to talk to me so walked over to Zayn and Harry. "We need to have an intervention" I muttered so only they could hear, glancing over at Caitie and Niall who were sharing a bag of candy floss. Zayn and Harry looked at each other then back at me and whispered "later you and Lauryn deal with Caitie and the rest of us will talk to Niall" I nodded and turned to look at Louis, he had a mad look on his face and kept glancing at Lauryn and Taylor. I mouthed "jealous much" to him and walked over to Lauryn and Taylor. "Lauryn can I talk to Taylor please" I asked her sweetly, "I think Louis wants to talk to you" I said. She walked off and Taylor asked "so what's up Elizabeth?", "oh not much I wanted to ask you how you found Lauryn in the hall of mirrors" I said with a grin.

"Well me and One Direction met a while ago and we kept in touch, they heard I was at the fair and asked me to keep an eye out. When I saw her I tried to help her out but then I got lost. That's when you found us." he finished. "Cool thanks" I replied  I thought I heard another growl form behind me but carried on with the conversation , "anytime" he said and turned to address the others "guys I gotta go" he said with a sad expression. We all said goodbye and he left promising to keep in touch and telling me and Caitie that Lauryn had his number if we ever needed him.

Liam's Pov:

The minute I saw Taylor joking with Elizabeth I got a weird feeling in my stomach. I realised what it was jealousy, that's it I was jealous, but that could only mean one thing I was in love with Elizabeth I had to tell her, no I had to be sure . Every time Taylor went near Elizabeth I heard myself growl, the others heard but didn't comment. They knew to leave me alone, I think Elizabeth heard me but she didn't say anything. Seeing her with Taylor made me feel sad and alone and I could only think of one person who would understand.

"Louis" I called walking over to him "I need some advice". "Sure mate what's up" he said with a sad smile. "I think i'm jealous of Taylor" I muttered looking down, "do you wanna know a secret" Louis asked looking at me,"So am I" . "Seeing him with Lauryn is killing me" he said with a pout, "I know the feeling mate" I replied "I know Elizabeth isn't my girlfriend but it still hurts seeing her with Taylor I mean how do you tell someone like her how you feel". Louis put his arm around me pulling me into a bro hug "We need to do something about our current situation Li" he said looking at me. "Tonight" I said, "tonight we will admit our feelings to them yeah", "deal" Lou said shaking my hand,"by the way Liam what did you mean by a girl like her?" "She is perfect and we are so close I don't want to ruin what we have already" I said tearing up. Louis just hugged me with a sad look on his face.

Niall's Pov:

I walked over to Lauryn I promised myself that I would find out the truth and I was gunna do it now. "Lauryn, I need to aks you something" I said looking her in the eye, she was about to make a joke but something about the determined look in my eye made her stop and say "what's happened Niall". I took a deep breath and said "Lauryn...... are you Harry's sister?"

Hi guys.

Haven't uploaded in a century cause well actually there is no reason,i'm sorry please forgive me?

Well that's it BYEEEEE xx