Big brother Harry

Hi!

Louis Pov:

I watched in shock as Elizabeth yelled at Liam, they were so close to getting together and now all that was ruined! I turned to apologize to Lauryn but she reacted in a way worse than Beth before I could even open my mouth she slapped me hard across the face and ran off. "OMG LOU" Harry shouted running over and turning my head "that looks bad" he said with a sigh. I spent the next 5 minutes assuring everyone that I was fine and that it wasn't going to swell. I was about to ask what we should do now when Harry wandered off upstairs. Instead of helping him we just went out for take out, leaving him, Beth and Lauryn here alone.

Harry's Pov:

I vaguely heard Lou talking but my attention was directed else where. I walked upstairs and stoped outside Elizabeth's door, from inside I could hear music. She was singing Cough Syrup and she was good, I snuck into her room and listened to her sing. When she finished I said loudly "your really good Beth" she spun around and jumped a foot in the air. "What do you want Hazza" she said turning away, "to talk" I said ,"You have 5 minutes" she said with a sad smile. We sat down on the floor and just looked at each other for a while. "Elizabeth there is no excuse for our actions but we really didn't know how to react, we were jerks to you and I can't justify that but I all I ask is that we can have another chance." She leaned foward and hugged me "I forgive most of you but i'm peed at Lou and Liam really hurt me" she said.

Elizabeth's Pov:

I really did forgive him and I guess Lauryn had heard that as she walked in and curled up next to Hazza. He looked at her and said "are you still mad at him Lauryn", she smiled and said "unfortunately I can't stay mad for long so I guess I forgive him". "Really" said a broken voice from the door we turned and saw Lou, Lauryn nodded and Lou tackled her apologising over and over again. We pulled him up and they left to  go get food, harry turned to me and asked if I was hungry, I shrugged and we walked downstairs together.

We waltzed into he kitchen Harry grabbing food and me grabbing a cherry coke. We sat with the others and they asked if they were forgiven. I replied with a simple "most of you" and they grinned at me, however Liam knew I was talking about him as I could feel his stare. Lou asked me what made me forgive them and I hopped into Harry's lap and yelled "MY BIG BROTHER HARRY". Everyone laughed and Harry took the fizzy drink off me, I pouted and he said "you've had too much sugar Beth go sleep it off" I frowned but went upstairs to bed. I heard footsteps behind me and warm breath on the back of my neck, "Please forgive me" a deep voice I knew well said "i'm really sorry". I sighed and  turned to face Liam "it's not just the Mia thing Li your just so oblivious sometimes it hurts " , "what do you mean" he asked as a look of confusion flashed across his face "You can't see whats right in front of you" I replied, "and what would that be" he said. I looked him in the eye and said "Li if you need to ask you'll never know"

Soooooooooooooo what do ya think???