What are you doing here..........

Hi guys ! I lied no date for Louis and Lauryn yet :(

Harry's Pov:

We were on  the car ride back when Niall complained he was hungry so Louis pulled into a drive through and ordered some snacks. All the way home me and Katie were texing each other and it was when she said that she was home alone I had a great idea (not in a dirty way). I gave her Elizabeth's address and she said she was on her way over. Elizabeth sounded excited to meet Katie and decided t have a sleepover/ movie night with all of us. We agreed and by the time we got to Elizabeth's Katie was waiting for us. We stood outside doing introductions and getting to know each other, it was really fun and everyone seemed to like Kaitie. But the happiness did not last when Niall exclaimed "Elizabeth did you leave the door unlocked",while walking into the house. Zayn and Harry did a quick check of the house and announced it safe and untouched. Elizabeth said "guess I did in the hurry to get to the interview".

All was forgotten though when the sleepover started, Caitie went to grab snacks with Ni and I  jumped up to help. I walked into the kitchen and said bluntly "im sorry for kissing your crush Ni". Niall turned to me with a look of shock, I continued "im sorry for being such a bum, im sorry for ruining everything, im sorry for messing you around......" I continued to ramble but Niall cut me off with a firm "it's all in the past Hazza I forgive you". I turned to Caitie and said "I won't interfere with you and Niall trying to get together and more I think im in love with another". Ni and Caitie looked at each other before yelling "HAZZA'S GOT A CRUSH", everyone turned to me and laughed at my shocked expression are they crazy no one could no about my crush on Katie. We watched countless movies with Lauryn and Louis cuddling up together. Halfway through Step Up 4 Elizabeth said "oh by the way my friend Alice should be visiting soon" we simply replied with a nod of the head and continued to watch the movie. When the movie ended we decided to go to bed, and we were woken by Liam's scream.

Elizabeth's Pov:

We all woke up to Liam's scream and ran to his room to help him. We all walked in with the guys going first to see Liam curled up on his bed surrounded by unclean spoons. He couldn't move and when he saw me he started to tremble with fear. He looked at me with a hurt expression and said "why would you do this". I was so confused, I replied "Liam i've been asleep this wasn't me". He laughed harshly and said "oh come on I saw you do it". I continued to deny it but no one would believe me. I left the room and went back to my own, 10 minutes later I heard Caitie screaming for help, no matter how hard me or the guys tried I couldn't find her. We continued to search and the horrific screams continued.

Caitie's Pov:

Elizabeth was taking me to the basement, why was all I could think. I was lead to the large room and in the middle stood a large box. I heard Niall's voice from inside pleading for help. I screamed as loud as I could wanting someone to help me. I screamed for ages before Elizabeth gagged me. I could here Niall trying to comfort me and stay calm but I knew he was just as scared as me.

Elizabeth's Pov:

We split into teams with me and Lauryn as a team. We were searching for Caitie when Lauryn turned to me and said "she's back isn't she", a laugh came from behind us and I turned to see someone I thought had left long ago "what are you doing here" I asked looking into my identical sisters eyes................

Hey guys! Soo evil twin, good or not. Sorry this is so short I am stressed as I have had 3 tests today in school with one being a graded piece towards my English GCSE!!!!! And I also have another test tomorrow that I have had to study for but hey ho what can you do? But don't worry all will be fine in the story :)