Moving on

Soo yh ! ..............Beth's pov........... It had been a few months since the incident, the others had left it alone and for that I was grateful I really didn't feel like talking to anyone about it I just wanted to forget. Liam has been great and we are going strong but recently have been having nightmares. They started when the others moved next door and Liam moved in I suppose and I have had them ever since! One day Liam sat me down and looked me in the eye he suggested therapy for the both of us to help us move on , Simon recommended a place and that is why I'm writing now. My therapist thinks that writing is good for me , as does Liam. I can't promise that I will ever trust anyone else again ,except the other idiots next door, but I can try. And that's what I plan to do ... .................* 5 years later*. ................... It is Christmas Day and I'm currently curled into Harry and Niall with everyone else on the floor, we are sitting in front of the Christmas tree silently happy to have the company. Without warning all of the guys got up and signalled for their girlfriends to do the same and face them . Simon laughed knowing what was coming and all of a sudden the guys were on their knees they looked us in the eye and said a small speech beige pulling a box out of their pockets. As if it was timed the boys held out he boxes and said in sync "will you marry me " needles to say the room was full of happy cries and even some tears. It truly was a Christmas miracle.... ...........* 1 year later than that*............. I am standing in an office in London with Simon opposite me offering me a record deal I can barely breathe and accept gracefully. Only tone informed tht I will be putting on a joint world your with the boys but that Lauryn and that have been hired for stylists etc. I walked out often office to be net with the sift of a worried Li , I explained what Simon said and he congratulated me and told me of celebratory dinner with the gang and in that moment , looking into my husbands eyes I knew that I could finally say I had found true happiness , even in the most unlikely of places ! ..............................................................,The end for good this time I only updated because someone requested it and I didn't want to let them down. However I may write as equal if nessesary about one of the other couples or how Niall and Caitie first met all those years ago :)