Love is in the air.... (part 2)

Hi Guys :)

Louis Pov:

I pulled Lauryn up to the door and flicked on the little switch, the hidden lights went on and the ceiling looked like a starry night Lauryn sighed and kissed my cheek with a smile "wow" was all she could say. She turned around and almost screamed........ she had headbutted Mr Tumbnus! I laughed at her and picked up the picnic basket ,she sat opposite me on our blanket and we began to eat.

                                                                        (Fastfoward 2 hours)

Elizabeth's Pov:

Me and Harry were in his room planning what we were going to have for dinner tonight and what we would have to by, we sat there for 10 minutes in silence before I turned to him and said "takeaway"? "Takeaway" he agreed pulling me up off the bed.  He went down to order food and soon after I followed. I walked into the living room and silently laughed................ Alice was on the floor with tears streaming down her face screaming "AARON TVEIT MARRY ME" Zayn was on the floor himself but not crying just laughing hysterically I soon joined him when Alice began screaming in fangirl mode " OMG HES ALMOST AS PERFECT AS ZAYN MALIK BUT NOT QUITE CAUSE HE IS REALLY HOT", the funny thing was she didn't even recognise Zayn was Zayn Malik because she was soooooo excited to see me. Zayn looked at me after we both stopped laughing and said "uhhh Beth look" and pointed to Alice, she was no longer screaming but instead had her head on Zayn's shoulder and her hands around his waist fast asleep "im gunna take her to her room and leave some redvines on her bedside table incase she wakes up okay" he said lifting her up with ease.

I wandered into the kitchen to ask how long the pizza would be but there was no sign of Hazza, suddely his head popped out from the basement door and he motioned for me to come look, I walked down the stairs and stuck my head round the door there on the floor was Lauryn and Lou snuggled together fast asleep, Harry went an grabbed a  blanket and covered them up before taking a picture to show the others later. We walked back upstarirs and were soon joined by Zayn, Caitie and Niall the door rang and Harry went to get the food. We quickly ate before going off to bed.

(NEXT DAY)

Alice's Pov:

I woke up to find redvines on my bedside table, I was confused for a second before the events of the previous night came to me, I had cried over Aaron, met a really hot guy called Zayn and cried all over him. Wait............. Zayn looked familiar, omg it was Zayn Malik OMG I CRIED ON ZAYN MALIKS JUMPER AND HE CARRIED ME TO BED!!!!!

I ran down the hall and sprinted down the stairs and into the kitchen "BETH WHAT THE HELL IS ONE DIRECTION DOING IN YOUR HOUSE" I demanded, "uhhh were kinda her babysitters" came a reply from the table, "uhhh Zayn hi wheres Beth?" I said blushing "dunno not up yet" he said with a smile he told me to sit down before fixing me some pop tarts. "Soo Alice what do you remember from last night" he said with a hopeful look, "one thing first" I said and he nodded so I leaned across the table and stroked his face "okay om good". "Well" he prompted giving me a wierd look "okay lets see I remember the movie the fangirling and the falling asleep on you" I said with a sheepish smile. A look of sadness flashed across his face "is that all" he said, I turned to him and frowned "what else could of happened Zayn" I laughed and went to go swimming in Elizabeth's pool.

Zayn's Pov:

I can't believe she dosn't remember!

Flashback:

I pulled Alice closer to me and looked her in the eye "Alice I only just met you but I feel like i've known you my whole life to be honest what i'm trying to say is that I love you", she looked at me and replied jokingly "I love you to Zaynieyboo"  with that I kissed her.

End of flashback

I grabbed my swim stuff, got changed and went out back to go swimming.

Hey guys! So i had to upload cause my friend Alice has been nagging me all day :( Also she wouldn't upload hers till I updated mine so I had no choice .Last part comming soon!