Sometimes it hurts instead...

Hi guys :) Only a few more chapters left of this story.

Elizabeth's Pov:

I froze, determined not to let on that I was awake. Zayn looked my way and I signaled for him to be  quiet, he moved his head slightly to show he understood and  I slowly drew my hand from Liam's and he turned his head in my direction. I quickly stretched and did my best 'sleepy person' actions. Liam smiled and thanked me for looking after him. I couldn't even look him in the eye, I just felt empty. He leaned  over to grab my hand and I stood quickly and walked out of the room 'forgetting' to close the door behind me and letting loads of cold air in, whoops! I heard Liam asking what my problem was but I ignored him.

Once I was out of sight I let my anger show forgetting the fact that there were others in my house. I slammed the living room door open and stomped in with a  low growl. Unluckily the first thing my eyes saw was a picture of me curled up next to Liam. I grabbed it and threw it at the wall as my anger grew to a new height. I heard someone gasp behind me  and spun around taking a defense position, I did not relax even though it was just Niall, Caitie, Harry, Kaitie, Alice, Louis and Lauryn. Zayn came running down the stairs and froze when he saw what I had done.

He ran to the others silently telling them to get back, but Caitie moved forward silently making her way towards me without breaking eye contact. She reached out to touch my shoulder and the anger took over, I growled. Niall ran forward grabbing Caitie and yanking her back. He glared at me and all hell broke loose, "WHAT" I snapped shooting him an evil look. "Leave her alone" he said, "WHY SHOULD I" I yelled. "CAUSE SHES MY GIRLFRIEND" he yelled. "OH YEAH CAUSE WE ALL KNOW ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP, OH WAIT WE DON'T" I yelled back my voice growing louder. Niall stood facing me and it was only when he broke eye contact I noticed that Lauryn had her hand on my stomach preventing my from moving and that Louis had done the same to Niall. I spun and walked to the doorway only to find Liam standing there in shock.

"MOVE" I said with a snarl, "not until you calm down" he said. "CALM DOWN !  YOUVE GOT NERVE" I yelled shooting him a look of hatred. "No not really I just tell the truth" he said and I could tell his anger levels were rising, "AND WHAT WOULD THAT BE" I asked sarcastically. And then Liam spoke " YOUR NOTHING BUT A STUPID PATHETIC FAN WHO NEEDS TO GROW UP" and everyone froze. I shot him a look of disgust and ordered calmly "everyone leave now". They all left without complaint and I ran to my room quickly pulling out a suitcase from under my bed. I packed quickly and shot a text to my parents telling them I was going out of town for a while but not to worry. They told me to do whatever I needed to do and to stay safe, and with that I locked my door and climbed into the awaiting taxi. "Airport please" I told him and watched as my home and my life slowly disappeared into the background. "NYC here I come" ......