Thank god for Niall :)

Hey guys, long time no see :)

Elizabeths Pov:

We were stuck in the tree perched on a branch out of site. We sat together watching Harry search the garden for us. I turned to Liam and said " I feel like Rue from district 11, I hope Harry dosn't kill me", Liam of course loved the hunger games and when he heard my comment he did the one thing I dreaded he laughed ,loudly at that ! Harry looked up and smirked "got you" he said with a snarl, he was really angry. I know I shouldn't have done it but he was winding me up so I looked down and said with a snide smile "not yet Hazza". He started to climb the tree but kept falling down, we sat at the top and laughed at his stupidity if he went round the back he would find the ladder but no Harry always knew best and refused to look at the back.

He still had the fake moustache and that set me and Li off laughing again, Harry asked what we were laughing at and we managed to choke out 'your're face' before going back into fits of laughter. He pulled out a mirror and screamed like a girl when he saw  his face, he obviously hadn't noticed it yet. We knew  that we wouldn't be able to get down with all the stuff so Liam pulled out hiss phone and text Niall to come and save us. He snuck round Harry and climbed up the ladder, he grabbed the stuff for us and snuck back inside, at that moment the others came out asking why Harry was trying to climb a tree, while he was distracted me and Liam jumped down and ran inside the house. To get revenge me, Li and Ni locked the patio door, luck was on our side and it started to pour down with rain, both me and Liam turned to Niall and grinned "THANK GOD FOR NIALL" we yelled tackling him into a hug, cause after all he did save us from the rain.

The others were at the window banging and yelling to be let in, we smirked laughed but it was too good to be true Liam looked at his watch and screamed "POO WE HAVE AN CONCERT IN 2 HOURS". We had no choice but to let the others in and their reactions were too predictable,Niall helped Caitie in and they grabbed a snack before going to get ready (in separate rooms you dirty people), in zayn's case he was crying about his hair and went to go fix it and change, Harry glared at us pushing Niall out of the way before storming upstairs and as for Lauryn and Louis well we had to literally drag them upstairs to get changed.

We all got changed:

~Caitie was in blue jeans and a flowery top.

~Lauryn was in a short pink summer dress.

~I was in black shorts with a white 'cool story bro' crop top on.

~Harry was in black jeans and a grey jumper.

~Liam was in blue jeans with a plain white shirt and a blue plaid shirt undone on the top.

~Louis was in a black hollister top and white jeans.

~Niall was in blue jeans and a white t-shirt with a bright blue jacket over the top.

~Zayn was in black jeans with a black t-shirt with a black leather jacket on.

We got in the car and drove off to the concert. The traffic was horrendous so by the time we got there the boys had a minute to spare. Me, Lauryn and Caitie went back stage to watch and about halfway through they turned to me and apologized for the way they had acted. All was forgiven, and the boys did and amaZAYN concert which of course ended with every ones favorite, TWITTER QUESTIONS! They were all funny but one in particular caught me eye and made me smile it read 'can Caitie,Lauryn and Beth come and dance with you guys'.

We shook our heads at the boys but Liam came and grabbed my hand with Louis doing the same to Lauryn and shortly after Niall and Caitie did the same thing. They dragged us on stage and Zayn dragged Harry backstage to select a song. We stood waiting for ages before 'Hey there Delilah' started to play. They boys pulled us close with Harry and Zayn standing to the side, we were so caught up in the music and the fact that our favorite boys were  dancing with us that we didn't realise that we were slow dancing in front of 20,000 people (random number). When the song ended the boys kissed their dance partner on the cheek before Harry and Zayn came back on with us to say goodbye.

Harry's Pov:

I was really peed that Niall was dancing with Caitie but what can you do. We all went backstage and grabbed a snack before going outside to do the signing. I signed countless autographs and pictures before one pair of fans caught my eye. Well one clearly wasn't a fan but her friend was, they approched me and I shot them a prize winning smile. I asked what the fans name was "Abi" she replied trying not to faint I signed her jacket and she walked over to Niall. Her friend stayed behind and I asked if she wanted an autograph, "no fear" she said "i'm not really a fan yet". "Yet" I questioned, "yh well my friend Abi aka. ultimate fangirl over there is converting me slowly." I laughed and when she laughed back my heart warmed. She turned and walked back to Abi but before she could I slipped something into her hand she looked back at me  and I asked what her name was "KAITIE" she yelled over the crowd before disappearing in it. The boys came up to me and we left I could tell they were saying something but there was only one thing I could think off "Kaitie" I whispered under my breath with a smile...............

Heyyyy, so Harry's over Caitie FINALLY!

Next chapter is Louis and Lauryn's first date.