Why don't you trust me?

Hi guys !

"Well hello to you to sis" Mia said giving me and evil glare, "what do you want" I asked harshly. "Revenge Beth" she said smirking, "fine have your revenge but leave my friends out of it" I said getting closer to her. "Well someone toughened up since we last met " she said angrily but I could tell she was scared. "But on the topic of your friends no I will not leave them out of it, there gonna pay for your mistakes" she said. She had always been a bit dumb so I assumed that she would pull stupid pranks and that the spoon incident was just luck but I was about to learn just how much she knew about my friends.

Over the course of the week bad things continued to happen with me getting blamed. We managed to find Caitie and Niall on the second day and saved them but they wouldn't go near me, Liam was avoiding me, Mia cut up all of Lauryn's favorite items of clothing and smashed her phone, she kissed Harry knowing that Katie was at the door, she told Harry that she kissed him because Katie had a crush in Zayn and hacked Louis account on Twitter and using it to hate on the boys. Louis quickly tweeted saying that Hazza had hacked him and the fans let the situation lie. The rest of them wouldn't  let it go though, as for the tenth time this week we were arguing again. You see Lauryn was the only one who has ever met Mia so naturally she believed me but that was not the case for the rest. They hated me and refused to come near me. It was so hard to see my crush ignore me and have my friends hate me, but there was nothing I could do....................... or was there?

I ran to Lauryn's room and knocked on the door, i could tell she had been crying. "Louis broke up with me" she whimpered "he said that I was a lying, pathetic girl who cared more about you than her own boyfriend. Then he said that i'm nothing but a pathetic fan". I sent her to bed and the muinite she fell asleep I stormed into Louis room without knocking. "HEY" he yelled at me glaring, I glared back and screamed "DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT ME LOUIS. YOU BROKE HER HEART SHE IS IN THERE CRYING HER EYES OUT YOU HEARTLESS POO. HOW COULD YOU? SHE IS NOTHING BUT NICE TO YOU AND AT THE FIRST SIGN OF TROUBLE YOU SHUN HER OFF LIKE SHE MEANS NOTHING TO YOU. SHE IS NOT JUST SOME FAN LOUIS SHE IS THE GIRL YOU LOVE , WELL I THOUGHT YOU DID. YOU'RE THE PATHETIC ONE LOUIS GROW UP" I said slaming the door behind me.

"Lauryn" I said suprised upon seeing her behind me, ''thank you" she said hugging me. "Now what's the plan to bust your sister?". I told her my idea and we set it up. I walked downstairs and said loudly "I CAN'T BELIEVE EVERYONE HAS LEFT" I then proceeded to go and hide with Lauryn in my room. Sure enough Mia came up the stairs and into my room yelling "HA I KNEW THEY WOULDN'T BELIEVE YOU REVENGE IS SWEET DEAR SISTER" she finished with a chuckle. "Holly sh..............." Louis said from the door before running to get the others, upon seeing my sister they all gaped and looked fro me to Mia. "We were wrong" was all they could  mutter, I called my parets and they got Simon to pick her up and fly her to them immediately. As soon as she was gone Liam opened his mouth and started to say "Elizabeth listen i'm so sorr......" . "NO YOU LISTEN PAYNE I WENT THROUGH HELL FOR YOU GUYS AND YOU WERNT EVEN THERE FOR ME, IM DONE WITH YOU IM DONE WITH ALL OF YOU" I said running upstairs, I heard Lauryn behind me yelling at Louis and telling him to save the apology, I turned just in time to see Lauryn slap Louis and run upstairs towards her room. "Why couldn't they just of trusted me" I said as I watched Lauryn go into her room crying.

Soooooooooooooooooooo bye bye Mia :)