Love Is In The Air (Part 3)

Hi Guys :) Last part of this chapter I promise......

Louis's Pov:

I awoke with a warm body next to me and something warm underneath me. I lifted my head making sure not to disturb the body and observed my surroundings, it wasn't until I heard Lauryn's angelic voice from my right saying "thanks for last night Lou it was the best first date a girl could ask for" that I rembed where I was. I stood up and helped Lauryn to her feet with a smile. We walked upstairs to the kitchen to find it empty "everyone is still asleep" Lauryn said raising her eyebrows "were all alone for god knows how long" she continued looking into my eyes. "I know how to pass the time" I said leaning in close, "oh really Lou and how is that" she said smirking. "LETS MAKE BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!" I yelled with a smile, Lauryn laughed and slapped me round the head "you idiot" she said with a chuckle .

Lauryn and me decided to make waffles from scratch, cause Elizabeth was so awesome she even had a waffle machine. Lauryn looked at me and I shrugged pointing to the instructions "they use big words we don't understand" I said pouting. Lauryn picked up the instructions and glared at them beofre placing them aside "we don't need them how hard can it be............................."

Elizabeth's Pov:

I awoke to the smell of smoke and the sound of the fire alarm me, Li, Hazza, Ni and Caitie ran downstaris to find my waffle maker on fire and a sheepish Lauryn and Louis standing there covered in waffle mix. Liam looked at me and said calmly to everyone else "you may want to move guys she hasn't had any sugar this morning and has just found her waffle machine destroyed". I observed the damage and started to say it was okay as it was an accident, Lou and everyone else smiled at how well I was taking it and sat down. It was only when Harry moved I noticed my coffee machiene Liam turned to match my gaze and yelled "BLOCK YOUR EARS". I was FURIOUS I looked at Lauryn and Louis and they flinched at the glare in my eyes "WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO MY BABY" I yelled running to the coffee machine, Liam looked at me with a sigh "it's easily fixed it's just covered in batter" he said "Lou, Lauryn clean it up".

Liam and Harry disappeared and returned 10 minutes later with MacDonald's Breakfast for us and chocolate milkshakes all round. Niall and Caitie asked where Alice and Zayn were and Liam replied in a croaky voice "swimming out back". Lauryn, Louis and Katie who Liam had picked up on the way to get food ran to get their swimsuits and went out back to go swimming. Caitie looked at me and said "Beth's in town i'm gunna go meet her and shop wanna come?". I was about to accept the offer but one look at Liam who was all pale and shaky and I refused with a sigh " nah but bring her back later I wanna say hello it's been ages since we talked". She nodded and left, suspiciously Niall and Hazza left 2 minuites later saying they were going for a drive, deciding I didn't want to know I turned away and Liam said "sooo why havn't you and Beth spoken in ages"?, "it's a long story" I said with a sigh "i'll tell you another time".

                                                                  (meanwhile)

Caitie's Pov:

I wandered into the mall and looked for Beth, I turned to Starbucks to see if she was around there and all of a sudden I was tackled into a hug. "Hey" I said to my laughing friend "let's shop". We shoped for a while before we stopped for lunch, I grabbed a table and Beth went to grab our food she sat back down and out of the blue she said "I didn't know the guys were shopping too". I turned to look where she was and saw a flash of blonde that looked suspiciously like Niall. Shrugging it off we finished eating and left the food court, we shopped for hours and decided to go to Hollister before leaving I was looking at a shirt when I saw a mob of curls behind the rail to my left. I knew it must of been Harry and crept up on him, When I got to the rail I was shocked to see Niall there as well. "Caitie I can explain" he said, "do you not trust me" I said tears in my eyes. "Do you want the truth cupcake" Niall said. I nodded and he said "I was trying to find out what you liked to get you a present for our year anniversary".

I burst into tears and Ni wiped the stray tears away from my face, "woahhhh is something going on here" Harry and Beth asked, "me and Ni have known each other for 10 years now our families are close friends, we have been dating for a year today I thought he had forgotten" I smiled at him. "HEY I didn't forget especially since you got me a hoodie that I have wanted for ages" Niall said hugging me. Introductions were made before we all headed home to tell the others of Ni and my relationship.

Hi :) So next chapter: -Liam's sick :(