How to break her heart...

Hi guys sorry its been ages but ive been sick  which is why in this chapter someone is sick :(

(this is set when everyone is stalking caitie...)

Elizabeth's Pov:

 When Caitie left with everyone else following suit I turned to Liam and sighed Li was staring at his food with a frown and he was just moving the food around on the plate. "You gunna eat that" I said with a glance at his sickly face , "nah im not hungry" he said avoiding my gaze. We spent the next hour and a half arguing over whether or not Liam should eat something. It wasn't until the others returned from what they were doing that I began to notice how ill Liam had started to look. I was trying to make eye contact with Liam to check he was okay but my attention was directed else where when Harry proclaimed loudly "NIALL AND CAITIE HAD A LOVERS TIFF IN THE SHOPPING CENTRE" I spun around to eye Caitie and Niall's entwined hands and raised my eyebrows, they shrugged and I turned back to Liam and gasped loudly.

Liam's Pov:

I felt myself growing weak but somehow managed to stay awake while the others were discussing Niall and Caitie's secret relationship, as Elizabeth began to turn back around I suddenly felt weak and lightheaded. I tried to attract Beth's attention but it was too late, Elizabeth's gasp was the last thing I heard  before everything went black and my head hit the floor with a loud bang.

I came around a few hours later to find myself laying in bed, one of my hands was warmer than the other  and I opened my eyes a crack to see Elizabeth asleep in a chair by my bedside holding my hand. I sat up careful not to wake her and turned to my bedside table, on it there was some water and a pill I grinned and turned back to Elizabeth, she looked so peaceful that I was determined not to let anything wake her. "She hasn't left your bedside since you collapsed" said a voice from the doorway, I gestered for the mystery person to come in and sit down. Zayn looked at me with a sympathetic look "she really cares about you Li" he said gesturing to her sleeping form "I know bro but what am i supposed to do" I said. "Whatever you thinks right" Zayn said with a smile, "what about Dani" I replied, "who's Dani" zayn said. "My  ex Zayn remember" I said giving him a weird look "wait Dani as in Danielle" he said glaring at me, "yeah she wants to get back together" I said. "And do you want to" he asked with a frown "I think so" I said.

Zayn's Pov:

When Li said that he still had a crush on Dani and wanted to get back together with her I could of slapped him, but what made it worse was that when he said it he failed to notice that Elizabeth's eyes had just opened and that he, Liam Payne had just broken the heart of a girl who had just learned to trust again, what a jerk !