Chapter 7 Family

It's five in the morning as Y/N and her parents walk through the doors

It's five in the morning as Y/N and her parents walk through the doors. The three are just getting back from a late night trip home. They couldn't go during the day because then they risk being seen by one of the death eaters or someone in the ministry. The last thing they need is for someone to start asking questions or talking. Plus it's a lot harder to use magic that cause 12 Grimmauld Place to appear without anyone noticing during the day.

"Can you turn on the torch?"

Y/N nods and with a swish of her her wrist, flames appear in the now sources of light.

Her mother walks through the door with a bag of things he's brought back. When Y/N asked her parents if they could take a trip home, she manipulated them into saying yes. She told them that they could grab the things they'd need to work if they went back home. And then she could grab somethings like books and art supplies. It was all a bit calculated in her head before she brought it up.

Also on the bright side, she was able to grab two soda cans that were lying on the ground outside on the way to where the car's parked.

"Alright, we should all be getting up to bed now." Daniel insists. "Otherwise we'll throw our whole sleeping schedule off."

Sierra suggests. "I think we've already done that, hun. At least Weston was able to sleep the whole time."

Y/N nods. "Yeah, God knows the kind of mood he'd be in. But either way, you're right. I'm exhausted. Plus I've got things to do tomorrow. I'll see you guys in the morning, yeah?"

"See you in the morning."

When Y/N gets upstairs to the girl's room, she tries to be quiet as she goes in. Slowly opening the door and walking a quietly as possible across the room. Unfortunately, she was unsuccessfull.

"Y/N? Is that you?"

She closes her eyes and looks to the side as she realizes what she's done.

"Yeah." She whispers back. "Is that you, Ginny?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." Y/N replies, climbing into the bed next to her.

Since there are two beds to the room and currently three girls staying there, two must share. Ginny was nice enough to immediately say she's okay with sharing. Hermione was hesitant because she didn't want to be too hot. So by that reasoning, Y/N decided to share with Ginny. Since her body has this weird ability to adjust to any climate and or temperature, it only made sense.

Ginny turns around to look at her. "How was it?"

She smiles. "It felt good to get out of this place. And I love driving at night, especially when it's far from towns and cities."

"Why's that?"

"Stars. All the light pollution in London takes away the ability to see them, but on the highways where no one's driving at this time. You can see all of them. From the North star to the Summer Triangle. They're all there."