Chapter 12 Apathy

Y/N sits at her desk looking down at the remaining charms. Each member of the Order that has been to Grimmauld place has received one so far. She tried to give them ones that suited them, though that went out the window with the ones that she didn't know very well. For the adults that he'd gotten to know, it was easy. Sirius got the black canine, McGonagall the cat, Daniel the lion, Sierra the tiger, Snape the bat, Molly the bear, the list goes on. Now, she just needs to give one to each of her friends that know about the Order. If only Harry were here, she's got one for him already.

 If only Harry were here, she's got one for him already

"Hey."

She follows the call to see that everyone's walking into the room. Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, George, and Tonks. Tonks has become one of their friends, a bit of a big sister type friend. She is an adult, but she's so young that she gets along well with them. The girls have especially taken a liking to her.

Y/N watches them all sit down. "Hey. So, seeing as most of the Order members have gotten their charms, I believe it's now time I gave you all yours. Aside from you Tonks, seeing as you've got yours already."

The girl smiles and pulls the green coin with the chameleon out of her pocket. "Yep."

A chameleon seemed fitting, seeing as Tonks is a metamorphmagus. Blending in easily is what they're both good at.

"Oh!" Fred cheers. "Me first!"

"No me." George follows.

She gives them a look. "Well wait a second, holy cow."

Y/N grabs two of the coins off of the desk and hands it two them. On one of them, appears a fox. The coins a vibrant orange. On the dark green one, a monkey. It makes sense in her head. They're both animals that are seen as trouble makers. The same can be said for the twins. Both charms or on what used to be band watches. She was lucky to have all the supplies to make the coins more ordinary looking. The night before picking them up, she though out carefully how she was going to assemble them so she could know exactly what to get from home.

"The fox is for Fred and the monkey for George. Now will you two please behave."

They give her that devilish smirk that they've both mastered. Two an untrained eye, one might think that they looked exactly the same when doing it, but to a person that knows them it's easy. For example, George's smirk is a little lower than Fred's. He lowers is head a little bit every time he does it. And Fred's appears faster. Like it's just a tad bit more natural for him or maybe he's a little bit more confident. Who knows.

"Now," She begins, grabbing the rest off of the desk. "for Hermione the owl, Ginny the horse, and for Ron, the lynx."

"Wicked." Ron mutters to himself.

She puts the dragon charm in her pocket. There's no reason gaze over it as the others do theirs, seeing as she's looked at it a thousand times. It's magnificent, but at the end of the day, you can only look at something for so long.