Final Notes.

This concludes the fourth installment of The Forgotten Witch Series. The fourth part to the series was definitely an interesting one to write for me. Not knowing that much of what they did while they were at Grimmauld Place posed a challenge to the story for sure. I thought about how Y/N, a sort of free bird type of girl would react to being confined to a place with so many other people.

I definitely thought about how I would incorporate Draco in this installment,, seeing as he is Y/N's boyfriend throughout the fifteen chapters. I figured that his character would remain absent for the most part, but since Y/N's the main character, his name would still come up a lot. I decided to allow him to physically be with Y/N twice because I believe that the two wouldn't just not see each other for two months. That they'd somehow bump into each other, even if once was planned by one of them.

You likely noticed that Y/N as a character has grown more in this installment as a person. There were small drops throughout the story about her being more emotion underneath all the badass energy she's been putting on for people to see. I wanted to make the argumentative side of her to be a little more of a protective instinct as opposed to just that being who she is. I also figure as we go further into her emotional tendencies that it would be important to bring up what happened to her at the end of the previous Summer. Such an event leaves a long lasting effect on a person and I think for that reason, it will be brought up every now and then. And it being brought up will have an effect.

The fifth installment coming is "The Forgotten Witch In The Order Of The Phoenix (A Harry Potter Story) 5"

These stories have really long names, but it's just how it is. I want the titles to be clear and show what order their intended to be read in. 

The first chapter of the fifth installment will be posted this coming Wednesday (December 7th, 2022) and it will continue to have new chapters every Wednesday and Saturday.

So now that you're all up to date, I do hope that you've enjoyed the series so far and look forward for what Y/N has coming next for her.

🎉 You've finished reading The Forgotten Witch In A Summer At Grimmauld Place (A Harry Potter Story) 4 🎉