Chapter 9 Awkward Silence

"Alright then, they're finished."

"Alright!" Fred exclaims.

"Brilliant." George nods.

Y/N smiles. "Now what?"

Fred gives her a look. "Isn't is obvious?"

His brother follows with. "We need to test them out."

For some reason that slipped her mind. Though these two know the process like the back of her hand, inventing is completely new to her. The coins could truly be something of use to the Order that she did. Instead of the alternative of being completely useless. She actually might have sone something to help in a time where her and the others have felt so stuck and incapable.

"Well then." Y/N smiles. "Take this out into the hall."

"Alright." George says as he catches the bracelet and heads out of the bedroom.

His brother stays back and looks to her. "So, what do you wanna test first?"

She thinks about it for a second and then nods. "I say we try the massaging."

He seems to be having as hard time standing still as he goes. "Do it!"

"Alright, alright."

She taps the little red coin with a dragon on it, three times. Out of nowhere, a dragon mad of a light, foggy mist, emerges from the charm and looks to her. Y/N leans over a bit and whispers something to the dragon quietly. In the blink of an eye, the dragon's flying out of the room.

 In the blink of an eye, the dragon's flying out of the room

She looks to Fred. "Did you see it?"

He shakes his head. "No.. OH MY GODRIC, I didn't!"

"It worked!"

George rushes into the room. "Well that definitely worked! I can't believe you did that!"

She smiles. "Shh!"

The other twin gives her a confused look and after a second, he asks. "What did you tell him?"

Y/N thinks about it for a moment and then responds, hesitantly. "Well you know when you came up to me and were upset with me last year and I yelled at you?"

"Which time?"

"I think it was after the Yule ball. Anyways, well.. I still had one of your sweaters at that point in the back of my wardrobe. So that night, I took it out and I headed out of the castle, down into the forest and..."

He gives her this odd look. "And what?"

She reminds herself that it's been forever, he won't care. "I burned it."

Fred's eyes go wide. "What?!"

Y/N corrects herself. "Well first I burned it, but then it wasn't going fast enough because of the fabric I guess. So I just gave it a little jolt and... it exploded in a ball of flames..."