22. 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.

For the last couple of days now had Charles been sexually active with Max

For the last couple of days now had Charles been sexually active with Max. Many late nights with them bonding and making love to each other. In those few days, the two of them had learned so much about each other and sex in general. Getting more daring and went to explore what felt nice and what not.

If one were to see the two in town, they wouldn't possibly know what would go on behind the closed doors of their home. Looking like one strong and kind viking while one innocent and angel like prince, no one believing that the two could get up to so much mischief.

That also depends on what culture you base the mischief of from. In the viking culture it's normal to sexually experiment from the moment that you get those sexual desires, getting pregnant from a night fun with no strings attached wasn't frowned upon nor would they judge you for having fun. They would just say that the gods would be proud that their having fun which is their view upon life.

But if you ask the Monegasque culture what is appropriate, you would get exiled or never find a suitable partner in life again. It was frowned upon and god would send you down to hell. Sex was only for the married couples because then you wouldn't be frowned upon and getting pregnant out of wedlock? No one would ever talk to you again, you would be exiled or hated for life.

Charles however had found himself unfortunately in the position of his and the viking culture knowing what had happened between Max and him. It was maybe not the best idea if the two did it in the middle of the day while both were expected to be at a counselling meeting and had seemingly been gone for too long in Jos his opinion.

It was not Jos who had been the problem, he had only opened the door to find the two in the bedroom. He shouted to get dressed as they were late for the meeting and would speak about the tardiness on a later moment before he had left. It was unfortunate that in the haste that Max and Charles had found themselves in that Jos had joked to the people in the meeting that the two looked like they had sex.

Which had turned both of them bright red, it was not spoken of for the rest of the meeting until the other people had left and only Max and Charles had been left alone with their parents. Jos didn't seem to care as long as they didn't get late to any other meetings he didn't seem to care about what they did in their free time.

Sophie had been happy and proud of them, since sophie had been there for Charles in those six months of Max being gone. She had wormed herself in Charles his heart as a mother figure to him and the fact that she seemed to be happy for them warmed his heart a little.

But if looks could have killed, both He and Max would have been dead. The stress level had raised to the roof since the meeting hall had emptied out. Max had been as calm as ever and didn't seem bothered by what they had done or the consequences behind them. He had only nodded his head, agreed to his father and said that it wouldn't happen again. That the next time they wouldn't be so stupid.

With that said, Charles his parents had exploded in rage. His mother had disappointedly shouted at Charles for being a disgrace and that he should have known better then to spread his whoring legs to the viking without being married to him. That if this bad been Monaco, he would have faced exile at this moment.