Chapter 7: The Wrong Side

*Amy's P.O.V*

"It looks like it's coming along great." I said to my cousin as we were looking at the car wash.

"And it's a good time to practice, the wax on and wax off." Sam laughed as we both grabbed a towel and started doing the famous technique that we've been taught.

"Wax on and wax off." I smiled as I used the towel on the car to wash it.

"You missed doing that, did you?"

I nodded. "A little."

Sam smiled at me as we continued washing the car. It was a fun time.

I was having fun.

I was wearing pink shorts and then a yellow and white, tie-dye tank top. My hair was pulled into a ponytail.

When that car was finished getting wash, Sam and I decided to walk around and help other people out.

Then we saw Moon.

"Hey, Moon." Sam said.

"Hey guys." Moon smiled as she approached us.

"Thank you so much for bringing out the cheerleading team. They're definitely helping to attract costumers." I said.

Moon laughed.

"But I thought you were a feminist." Sam said to her.

"I'm a sex-positive feminist. Our bodies are an expression." Moon said.

Sam and I gave her a smile before we walked over to where Demetri was.

"Hey guys." Demetri greeted us as we approached him.

"You seem to love that spray bottle." I teased him.

"It's a spray bottle full of water, it's fun." He said as he sprayed both of us and we both started laughing.

"Give me that." Sam said as she grabbed the spray bottle out of his hands.

"I see how it is." Demetri said, pretending to act hurt.

"You're spraying people." I said.

He was taken back a bit. "That's what you do when you have a spray bottle."

"You spray things, not people." Sam said.

"You guys know how to ruin the fun." Demetri said, eyeing us both.

After he said that, an idea seemed to have popped in both of mine and my cousin's mind.

Sam and I stared at each other before she started to spray him with the bottle.

"Okay, okay, I see your point." Demetri put his hands up.

Sam and I both laughed.

"Are you guys gonna help with the car or not?"

"We'll help you, Demetri. Don't worry." Sam said.

We grabbed a nearby towel and then started to wash the car that was in front of us.

While I was washing the car and just having a blast, I noticed something.

There were people in the distance on dirt bikes.

They were staring at the scene that was in front of them.

I didn't know who the people were so I was confused.

What's going on?

*Hawk's P.O.V*

I heard about the Miyagi-Do's throwing a little car wash for Miguel. It's all over Instagram.