First day back

Lailani Ortega JimenezAugust 27-  8:07amSugar hill- New York ____________________________________I woke up feeling a slight tap on my shoulder,I got a glance of the hand who was tapping me

August 27-  8:07am
Sugar hill- New York
____________________________________
I woke up feeling a slight tap on my shoulder,I got a glance of the hand who was tapping me. When I saw the hand i knew exactly who it was.

It was my punk ass cousin Darrian "leave me alone" I said. "Nah
nigga you need to wake yo ass up" Darrian said ripping the blanket's off me.

"Bro why you do that I could've been ass cheek naked" I said. "Well you ain't now pls get up you gotta get ready." I mugged him a lil "come on nigga chop chop." He stared at me and sighed "you chose the hard way lil girl." "DARRIANNN" I said as he really dragged me by me foot till I fell on the floor.

There was a big thump when I fell waking my lil
sister. My mom came running up the stairs asking if everything was ok.

"Yes auntie" Darrian said i mugged him all the way till I got to the bathroom. I did my morning routine got in the shower and did light makeup. Cause I was so tired, I headed downstairs and saw the food my mom made.

When I went to the table I already saw Darrian fuckin up his food. "Damn is it good" I asked him "YES" he said "hey mom" I said "hey sweetheart how was your sleep." "Good until I was dragged outta the bed by Darrian" I said.

I saw Yahlani walked down the stairs crying, "what's wrong" I asked her. "I hear a big bump I scared" it's ok Lani I said picking her up, and taking her to the table.

Me and Darrian ate our food and where ready to head out. I obviously had to take a pic before walking out the door.

 I obviously had to take a pic before walking out the door

Lani.xoxo💗 Caption: Y'all ready fa school🙈
Liked by darealmea Sugarhilllddot ddosama and 473 others
Comments
Sugarhilllddot Cuzooooo
User.random damn she fine
darealmea that's my bestie y'all
ddosama who df is dis she fine

I posted my pic and me and Darrian went to the bus stop. "Yo Darrian" I said "wsg" he said, who is ddosama "oh did he like your post yeah dats mh."

"Does he go to the same school as us" I said, "yeah he on our bus too" Darrian said. "Oh alr" I said giving the comment "dd" sent me a weird look.

The bus came not too long after me and Darrian got there. We got on the bus and Darrian sat beside some boy inna back and there were literally no seats.

I looked around and saw a boy sitting by himself but he was sleep. I tapped him onna shoulder and I asked if I could sit with him.

He said yes and moved over he stared at me looking confused. "What nigga do you have a staring problem" I said "oh uh no" he said looking out the window.

"Hey what's ya name" I said he looked over and said "dd." "Ohhh so you the on who like my post" I said. "So you Lani," "yea" I said, "there is going to be a delay because of the traffic" I hear the bus driver say.

DD Osama POV
I was on my phone when I felt a weight on my shoulder, I look over and it's Lani. She fell asleep "she so perfect" I thought to myself I just left her there.

We got to school and Lani was still sleep I tried to wake her "Lani wake up we at school" I whispered. Then I said it again "bro why she ain't waking up" I said so I held her head up and shook her.

"Wtf are you doing" she said "nigga you wouldn't wake up I thought you were dead" I said. "Nope still here" Lani said "let's go bro I'm tryna get if this damn bus" I said getting up.

Lailani POV
Time skip. I went to the office to get my schedule and I saw Darrian there too. "Heyyy Darri-" I said mad loud, he cut me off by covering my mouth.

"Don't say my gov gotta call me ddot" he said "OK" I said moving his hand. We got our schedules and went to class, i walked in my first class and saw my bestie Maeve.

"HEYY bestie" she said "Heyy girl what did you do when you went Miami" I said. "All we did was go to the beach go shopping and eat a lot" Maeve said.

"Well that sounds better then what I did" I said "I had to babysit Yahlani, I did get Yahlani shoes tho." I said showing her the shoes I bought

"Awww she is so stinkin cute" Maeve said "I know right we got our beauty from our mama" I said

"Awww she is so stinkin cute" Maeve said "I know right we got our beauty from our mama" I said. That's when I saw dd walk into the classroom.