22

i sat in a office inside of the police station. (ion know shit about nyc police stations😭) fiddling with my fingers it was about 12am now and i was in my pjs "where is my sister" i asked the man at the desk "shes in another room" the man says keeping his attention on the papers he was working on. "well why couldn't yall have us in the same room?" i ask
"look girl i don't know anything right now im just keeping you in my office until the lady gets here" he says with a attitude.
"ok damn" i said looking out the window
not even a couple minutes later a woman and some other men behind her walk in the room. "you're lailani jimenez right" the lady asks holding her hand out "yeah" i say not shaking her hand.

she takes her hand back and clears her throat "well your father is out in the front" she says "im not going anywhere with him" i say turning my head away from her. "lailani why wont you go with your dad he a nice- no he's not shut up" she says but i cut her off. i hear her whisper something to one of the men behind her thats when the door closed. i could feel the lady's eye's on me "what" i say turning my head around "let me properly introduce myself my name is mrs. catherine and im one of the managers at nypd. she says with a slight smile "miss i really dont give a fuck i just want someone to fucking tell me where my sister- i was cut off by a tall man walking in...it was my dad my dad was mostly white with the smallest amount of black and Puerto Rican in him with a full beard. he had hazel eyes and wavy hair.
(im not gonna give a face claim to him because i dont want any man to be accused/have a title of rap3 and abuse)
"hi my lani love" he says walking up to me "dont call me that" i say to him "mmtch lil girl let's go" he says to me "i dont wanna go him wtf"
i say looking at catherine and about to cry
"you have to he took custody of you your sister" she said "what he took custody of yahlani too you didnt let my aunt take her" i yell at her "lailani chill out" my dad says grabbing me "stop let go" i say putting up a fight.

"ok ok lani damn" he says letting go "we'll go get your other one" catherine says walking out the door "bro dont" i say getting mad. "lani what is wrong with you" my dads asked "what do you mean what wrong with me its you you're whats wrong why did you have to come back in my life i dont need you i can take care of me a yanni on my own" i said
"lani listen to me" he says grabbing my chin roughly "first, you dont fucking yell at me no more, and secondly you and yanni are coming to live with me you cant change that" he says all in my face. "do you understand me" he says getting louder "yes" i say nodding my head. "sit tf down and down and dont say shit" he says i sit down and see that catherine is bringing yanni to the room. "her she is" she says picking yanni up and giving her to my dad.

"thank you for everything catherine" my dad said to her. "mane wtf" i thought to myself they definitely go back a ways. "come on lailani, lets go" he says with yanni in hand i get up not saying a word we get to the front of the police station and yanni is holding her arms out for me "can i have her" i ask "why we finna get to the car" he says still walking "holdon bby we almost there" i say calming her down. we get in the car and he put yanni in her carseat. we start driving and yanni starts to cry "whats wrong ya- nigga this carseat is too fucking small for her she almost 5" i yell "well maybe if your mom didn't take you and her away for over 4years i would have had another carseat i didn't know how big she got" he said stoping the car at a red light. i unbuckled my seatbelt and slid to the backseat "its ok bby i got you" i tell her and undid all of the buckles. i sat her on my lap playing with her hair until she fell asleep.
we were driving for a while then i realized that we were in the bronx. "bro wtf" i say to him "lani what now" he says turning his head to the backseat "when tf did you live out here" i say looking out the window seeing all types of people on the blocks. "since your mom left me and watch ya mouf when you talk to me" he said with his accent coming out.

how am i supposed to live somewhere where dds opps are. cant go outside cant take yanni to the park nothing. "me and yanni cant live here" i say "and why is that" he said pulling up to a 6 story brick apartment building. i looked at him and didn't say a word he doesn't know about dd and never will. i don't care want dd did to me the last thing i need happening is someone else dying. "cat caught ya tongue huh" he said turning back around. he got out the car and cane around to my door and opened it "get out" he said "hell no" i say back. "i don't got time for your bs lani get out the car so we can go inside" he says tryna take yanni. "no stop touching her, i don't think you understand whats out here" i say "i could get shit as soon as i step out" "you not gonna get shot we can get everything from your moms house tomorrow" he said "omg i swear if something happens while we here" i say stepping out the car. he closes the door and we head to the front if the building.
(i dont know what their lobby looks like so dont get on my case if you live here man😭)

we went in and there was stairs on both sides of the elevator which was right in front of the doors you walked in to the building. we went to the elevator and my dad pressed floor 6 "why do you live so high up" i asked him "it was the only one i could get at the time lani, why you askin all these damn questions" he said "you so rude for what" i said has the elevator doors opened "im tired and you keep pissing my off" he says "im not even-you know what wtv" i say has to elevator got to the 6th floor. we got off and his apartment was two doors down on the right side. he put the key in the doors and we walked in, it wasn't even that bad in here but i wasn't gonna  admit that to him. "wheres our room we're tired" i ask him readjusting yanni on my hip " you means rooms she has her own room" he said. "hell no shes sleeping with me" i say "oh ok thats works too" your room is the door by the living room he says i hurry to the room shut the door and locked it.

i put yanni down and put her under the blanket. "that bitch cathrine got me fucked up if she think ima live here" i whispered to myself got under the blanket and went to sleep.

HOUSE LAYOUT

THE BUILDING THEIR IN

—————————————————1342 wordsgot me a new man 😛 he treat me better than my bd🥲 anyways hope y'all liked this one it took a while but yeaa!

—————————————————
1342 words
got me a new man 😛 he treat me better than my bd🥲
anyways hope y'all liked this one it took a while but yeaa!