12

DD POV FROM EARLIER 🤍I was sleeping until ddot comes in the room saying something about Lani and Maeve

I was sleeping until ddot comes in the room saying something about Lani and Maeve. I couldn't really hear him because I was still half asleep.

"Lil nigga wha you even saying" "Lani is drunk we gotta go get her and Mae." "Bro what I thought she was sleep she snuck out wtf"

"Basically, I saw Maeve get up and get dressed but when I came in here Lani over here putting her shoes on" "oh so you wasn't going to tell me that she snuck out that's dayroom"

"I didn't care and I was too tired to say anything else so I went back to sleep" "Ight lemme put some clothes on"

I got up and put on all black my ski and black cats and tucked my knock in my waist band.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

LAILANI POV💗
I felt my self being airlifted so I looked up and saw a nigga wit a ski on. "Omg hell naw put me down" I said getting outta their arms and started running away

"Maeve where you at save me mh" I yelled going under a table but the boy grabbed my ankles and dragged me out from under the table.

"MAEVE SAVE MEEE" "t⃨h⃨e⃨y⃨ g⃨o⃨t⃨ m⃨e⃨ b⃨a⃨e⃨ t⃨h⃨a⃨t⃨ g⃨o⃨t⃨ m⃨e⃨" "calm tf down lil girl" they said throwing me over their shoulder

They brought us outside and put us in a black v the one with the black cats sat beside me. "What do you want"

"You" he said pulling me on his lap "get off me I gotta a manz ion want you moveee" "s⃨h⃨e⃨ s⃨a⃨i⃨d⃨ g⃨e⃨t⃨ o⃨f⃨f⃨ h⃨e⃨r⃨" "it's ok I'm finna call dd where my phone at"

I pulled out my phone and tried to call dd "ooo Mae I'm took drunk for this shi please call dd or ddot." "I⃨g⃨h⃨t⃨ g⃨i⃨m⃨m⃨e⃨ d⃨a⃨ p⃨h⃨o⃨n⃨e⃨" I gave her the phone and someone's phone started ringing.

I felt a vibration on my butt I took the phone outta his pocket and see my contact name. "Wtf" I said snatching the ski off dds head.

Omfg Maeve it's dd hol on DARRIAN IS THAT YO PUNK ASS. "Heyyy cousinnn" "d⃨d⃨o⃨t⃨ i⃨ t⃨o⃨l⃨d⃨ y⃨o⃨u⃨ n⃨o⃨t⃨ t⃨o⃨ b⃨r⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨ d⃨d⃨ a⃨n⃨d⃨ w⃨h⃨y⃨ y⃨a⃨l⃨l⃨ s⃨h⃨o⃨w⃨ u⃨p⃨ l⃨i⃨k⃨e⃨ t⃨h⃨a⃨t⃨"

"Why you go to that damn party when I told you not too" "cause you act like I'm your kid ion always gotta listen to you I do what I want bitch" "oooww Lani my son gone beat chu"

"We will see about that one he pussy every time I say something smart he just say he gonna put me in my place ion even know why that means"

"You wanna find out?" "I meannnn" "L⃨a⃨n⃨i⃨ c⃨o⃨m⃨e⃨ h⃨e⃨r⃨e⃨ l⃨e⃨m⃨m⃨e⃨ t⃨e⃨l⃨l⃨ y⃨o⃨u⃨" "nah she gonna figure it out on her own"