13

"Wake uppppp" dd yelled into my ear "whaaa" "I was just finna tell you I'm bout to go" "stop leaving bro" "ill be back im just going to the studio" "you and that damn studio"

"Bye mami luh youu" "I love you too" I said sounding sad "Lani don't be sad imma be back ok" "ok"

After that dd left and I got up and went to the bathroom. I got my toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing my teeth. Then I got in the shower and washed up and washed my hair.

I got out the shower and put some clothes on then dd started FaceTimeing me. "What you want" "you pissed cause I left" "yes what you want" I said sitting down on the toilet going on my iPad.

"First off drop the attitude rs" "Mmtch come homeee" "nah I need to drop this song these fans omd.

"Ughhhh" "Ight just wanted to check on you bye mamas" "bye dd" I said hanging up. "Yeah just for leaving me I'm gonna piss him off all day" I say getting up and walking out of the bathroom.

DD POV

Ddosama I got me one with a attitude all the damn time😐 @Lani

Ddosama I got me one with a attitude all the damn time😐 @Lani.Osama

Lani.Osama COME HOME NOWWWWW

ddosama NOOOO

Lani.Osama I'm changing my username😒

ddosama ion care change it uu still mines😂

User_2 hurtinggg💔

Dudeylo why she looking at you like that😂

ddosama ha ass pissed she ain't want me to leave🤣

LAILANI POV

"Mmtch this nigga laughing at me in his comments oh I'm finna show him something" I said getting up from my bed and going to the closet.

Dd always left one of his 9mm in a box at the top of the closet. I tried getting up there but I'm too short dd knew what his ass was doing.

"This shi sad I needa grow a couple inches damn" I went to my vanity and got my chair. I put the chair down and got on top of it I grabbed the box getting down and siting on the floor.

I carefully took the bullets out and put them back in the box. I then ran back to my bed and sat down going on Instagram. I then took a picture of me with it and posted it

 I then took a picture of me with it and posted it

I found ya knock dd wtf you gonna do🫢
@ddosama

User_77 Lani is wild

Darealmae Omg Laniii he gonna get uuuu

Lani.Osama He a pusssyyyyyyy😂

ddosama Lani put my knock back, I put it there so ya short ass couldn't get up there😐

Lani.Osama no and smd🤷🏽‍♀️

I knew I was pissin him off already but I was getting hungry so I decided to go to Chick-fil-a. I went downstairs and went to Yahlani's room "baby Lani you up" "y̤̮e̤̮a̤̮ c̤̮a̤̮n̤̮ w̤̮e̤̮ g̤̮o̤̮ t̤̮o̤̮ t̤̮h̤̮e̤̮ p̤̮a̤̮r̤̮k̤̮"

"Yea we can go later, you hungry?" "M̤̮h̤̮m̤̮" "aight we finna go to chick-fil-a put on ya uggs "K̤̮" We put on our shoes and went to the car.

"Come here get in ya carseat" "I̤̮w̤̮a̤̮n̤̮n̤̮a̤̮ s̤̮i̤̮t̤̮ i̤̮n̤̮ d̤̮a̤̮ f̤̮r̤̮o̤̮n̤̮t̤̮" "Mmtch alr fine" "y̤̮a̤̮y̤̮y̤̮y̤̮y̤̮y̤̮" I sat Yahlani in the front seat and took a picture of her

(She gonna be posting on ig all day just to let ya know)

Lani.Osama We hungry asl😭

Darealmae come pick me up plssss

Lani.Osama Ight gotta get some money from dd

ddosama Where you gonna ask? Did you put my knock back

Lani.Osama Nah got that shi on meee🫢

Sugarhilllddot GET ME SOMETHING

Lani.Osama No fat ass

I started driving to Maeve's so we can all get something to eat. I got out of the car and knocked on her door. "Mae open the door I'm hungry asf"

"I⃨g⃨h⃨t⃨ i⃨m⃨ c⃨o⃨m⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨ d⃨a⃨m⃨n⃨" Maeve said opening the door and walking to the car. I got back in the car and we headed to Chick-fil-a.

TIME SKIP

We got back home and went to the kitchen to put the rest of my food I had in the fridge. I took off baby Lani's shoes and went back upstairs.

Then dd started calling me as soon as I answered the phone dd starts yelling at me. "Lani where you at" "uhh at home and why tf you yelling a me for"

"Cause you been pissin me off like all day what's ya problem" "Mmtch shut up and come home." I said hanging up
————————————————————
730 words this one is short but I'm tired asf so yeah bye ml.💗