Late night deli run

DD Osama
September 1st
"Yo bro get off of me you're to heavy" Lani said like bro if you don't let me lay here😒

Bro Lani watch your mouth "bro you ain't gone do shit your not my manz" me and Lani been acting like we a thing for a while.

We both have feelings for each other it's just I really don't wanna make the first move. "Alr Lani don't get your ass beat" I told her cause she always feel like playing with nigga.
_________________________________________
Y'all I don't wanna confuse y'all so dd is bold Lailani is Italic
————————————————————
"Bro I'm hungry I'm finna go to the deli" "nigga do you know what time it is nah you finna sit right here."nooo I'm hungry pa... I mean dd. Pa? You know what come on.

We got up and put some clothes in then walked out the house we walked to the deli. And let me tell you I was so embarrassed when I called dd pa like I feel so dumb right now.

"Dd...uh I'm sorry" "for what mami" "calling  you pa I feel embarrassed" I said cover my face waits me hands.

Nah mami it's fine I like it you just you said it caught me off guard dd said laughing a little bit. "Oh alr"

We got to the deli and I already knew what I wanted. I went ti the back of the store to get me something to drink an dd took a picture of me. Like bro ian even put clothes on for real.

"Bro dd stop taking pictures of me I don't look good right now" "you always look good whachu on" "just stoppp" "ok ma damn"

We got out of the deli and walked back to dds crib we walked past a group of boys. I heard a "gyatt" I looked at dd and he look back at the boys.

"Yo bro you lookin at my girls ass" " dd it's ok just keep walking" "nah what they looking at my stuff tf" "dd pls don't start right now and who's stuff this ain't yours"

"Keep that same energy lil girl"
                                       .
                                       .
                                       .
We got to his crib and walked in I took of my red bear slippers and my grey jacket. I walked to the kitchen and dd followed behind me.

"Ma" "yess dd what do you want" "stop doing that I'm trying ask you something important." "Ok what is it dd" "so since we both have feeling for each other I was wondering...

"Wondering what pa...FUCK i mean dd" "nah you good you can keep saying it cause I want you to be my wifey."

"Frl dd stop playin with me" "nah I'm being Fr ma so is that a yes cause you sound happy." "Yes dd I'll be your wifey.

"Ight bet come here mamas"
.
.
.
————————————————————
I really do hope that y'all like this chapter I think I did pretty good. I see that some of y'all is adding my book to your library. That's makes me so happy thank you so much😙💗