14

Dd ṎຮᾀḾᾀ ᑬṎv

Dd ṎຮᾀḾᾀ ᑬṎv

"Yo ddot Lani acting big and bad" "man I just wanted some food" ddot said looking at his phone shaking his head.

"Ddot you gonna end up on my 1000 pound life"  "yo bro wha you buggin fr"
"h͓̽e͓̽ a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽t͓̽ l͓̽i͓̽y͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ d͓̽d͓̽o͓̽t͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ n͓̽e͓̽d͓̽d͓̽a͓̽ c͓̽h͓̽i͓̽l͓̽l͓̽" Dudeylo said and I started laughing

"Mmtch smd" ddot said getting up and walking out the stu. That's when I got idea to ft Lani.

                      Ft call started
YO LANI WHERE YOU AT
Uhh at home and why tf you yellin at me for
Cause you been pissin me off like all day what's ya problem
Mmtch just shut up and come home
Ft call ended
I sighed and got up "yo ya imma be back later I gotta go do something" "Ight" they all said

I walked out the studio and got in the car and started driving to Lani's house.

℄ᾀḭ℄ᾀṈḭ ᑬṎv

I went on tiktok and just started scrolling when I heard a knock at my door. Y⃨o⃨ m⃨h⃨ d⃨d⃨'s⃨ a⃨t⃨ t⃨h⃨e⃨ d⃨o⃨o⃨r⃨

Oh shit I thought to myself as I got up and went downstairs. I peaked around the wall at the stairs and told Maeve to open it.

She opened it and dd came in and saw me at the stairs and started running towards me.

I stared running up the steps and when I got to the last step THE LAST STEP. My dumbass fell "LAILANI WHEN TF YOU GONNA LEARN TO STOP FUCKIN PLAYING WIMME"

Dd said picking me up off the floor "D⃨a⃨m⃨n⃨ L⃨a⃨n⃨i⃨ y⃨o⃨u⃨ w⃨i⃨p⃨e⃨d⃨ t⃨f⃨ o⃨u⃨t⃨" "dd stoppppp put me downnnn"

"AND YOU STILL GOT MY GUN IN YA WAISTBAND "I GOTTA STAY STRAPPED BECAUSE THE STREETS ARE TUFF"

"Lani.....YOU DONT EVEN HAVE OPPS AND STOP YALLING BACK" dd went to my room and put me on the bed.

He then grabbed my phone and remote and walked outta the room and then I heard a click. "NO NO NO DD OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE" I said banging on the door.

I heard him walk down the stairs and then nothing

I was in my room for about 5 hours and I was starting to get hungry. I look at my digital led lamp clock and saw that it was 10pm

"Dd I'm hungry pls open the door" I said low on the verge of tears. "Mh" I heard a familiar voice say for the other side of the door.

"Ddot?" "Mhm, you need something to eat?" "Ddot just open the door" "dd said not to and ion got the key"

"A prisoner in my own crib pfft...shi crazy DD OPEN UP THIS FUCKIN DOOR" I screamed really loud.

I was in Yahlani room playing with her and watching tv when I heard Lani's loud ass screaming

I was in Yahlani room playing with her and watching tv when I heard Lani's loud ass screaming. "¿Dónde está Lani?" baby Lani said "she upstairs cause she grounded so I'll be back ok mh"

"O̤̮k̤̮" I got up and went upstairs to Lani's room and I saw ddot standing at her door.
"Yo bro what you doing?"

"Nothing you got it mh" ddot said walking away. I take back everything I said about you being a W cousin you a L fuckin cousin.

"Lani shush damn" "don't get mad at me cause you locked me in my room" "you want food or nah" "duhh" "don't get smart Lani"

"But that was a dumbass question cause obvious-" she was about to say be I cut her off. "LAILANI JUST SAY YES SO WE CAN BE DONE"

"Mmtch...yes, but can I have my phone back" "you can have ya remote back" I said taking it out of my hoodie and sliding it under the door.

I heard her throw something at the wall and then she started the throw a whole ass fit. I unlocked the door and opened it.

Since she was on the door she fell backwards. "Lani get tf up get up" I said grabbing her by her neck and taking her downstairs.

"Sit down" she sat down real fast and watch as ddot was playing the game.

℄ᾀḭ℄ᾀṈḭ ᑬṎv

I was watching ddot play the game then I look over at baby Lani's room and started walking towards it. "Lani sit back down" "can I see my baby sister damn"

I opened the door to her room and saw her playing on you iPad. "L̤̮A̤̮N̤̮I̤̮" she screamed running towards me I picked her up and went to the bed with her.

"Did you eat" "y̤̮ṳ̮h̤̮h̤̮ṳ̮h̤̮ d̤̮d̤̮ f̤̮e̤̮d̤̮ m̤̮e̤̮" "that's good but I'm finna go eat now so see you in a lil bit.

"K̤̮k̤̮" I went to the kitchen and and sat at the island. "Here" dd said giving me my food

 "Here" dd said giving me my food

What she ate

I started eating and after 5 minutes I was done. "Thank you bby" "mhm, you gonna stop playing wimme and my guns"

He said pointing his finger at my head "I mean I'll tryyy ig" i said putting my bowl in the dishwasher. "I'm tired tho I'm finna go to bed"

"Ight" I went to my room and got under the blanket. I was dozing off when I felt the bed dip down and arms around my waist.

"Goodnight mami" "goodnight" i said feeling my eyes get heavy and soon I fell asleep.

—————————————————
880 words ok but not someone saying they gonna trow a watermelon at me if I didn't update
LUH YALLL💗💗