9

(I'm just finna start writing the number of each chapter so it don't be sounding like imagines yk)

I woke up seeing all my notifications going up because of my insta story. I looked at the notifications most of them asking who was I and shi.

"Dd wake up I'm tryna go to school today" "you want me to go with you?" Dd asked sounding like he didn't want to go

"Yes get up" "hold up" "ok I'm finna take a shower" "Alr I'm up" dd said getting up mad fast "what" "I thought we was taking a shower"

Yeah "IM" taking a shower"  "just once" "noooo"
"Damn I got you shoes anyway go take a shower I'm not goin with you"

"Wait did I even say thank you for the shoes" "nope" "dd I'm sorry pls come wimme ddot told me he ain't going what if I get kidnapped I'm dumb short"

"You ain't gonna get kidnapped Lani go take your shower" "Mmtch fine" "fix ya attitude Lani you never happy" dd said going to the bathroom

"I was happy 2 minutes ago" I mumbled going on my phone to text Maeve

Maee🫀
Twin🌅😜

Twin🌅😜 Maeve pls walk with me to the bus stop
Maee🫀 I thought you was going with dd today
Twin🌅😜 He mad at me cause I won't do something with him😐
Maee🫀 Why he always mad over dumb shi
Twin🌅😜 He's bipolar so you gonna walk with me or am I going to have to beg dd to go
Maee🫀 Twin I'll be there in a little bit
Twin🌅😜 Thank uu mh

I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. "Dd get out the damn shower" "don't rush me nigga" "oh hell no"

I pulled the foggy shower door open and almost beat his ass "why you call me a nigga huh" "cause you pissin me off today"

"Pls just hurry uppp" "or just get in now" "Mmtch you lucky I got 28 minutes left" "fs"

I got in and it was mad awkward "give me my body scrub dd" "here mami" "let me wash your hair it look dry" "Alr" dd said turning around.

You know I had to get that coconut curls shampoo and conditioner. "You too tall" "no Lani I'm 5'6
"mmtch no duh but you gotta understand that I'm 4'11.

"No way" he said turning his head really fast making the shampoo go in my eyes. "Ahhhh fuck" I said rubbing my eyes "don't rub your eyes you have shampoo on-

Dd said but I cut him off by screaming my lungs out "DD IM DYING I CANT FUCKIN SEE"

Dd pov
"DD IM DYING I CANT FUCKIN SEE" Lani said walking around the shower screaming. "Alr just come here" I said holding her shoulders and moving her to the middle of the shower

"Now walk forward a little bit and look up" she looks up and water falls on her face I turned it to cold.

"You ok now" I said wiping her eyes with one of her soft rags. "Yes thank you" "wait open ya eyes"
"Ight I'm good lemme finish your hair"

Lailani pov
Me and dd finished washing and I did my hair "please come with me" "I'm coming" "oooo let's match"

We both put on our Tupac shirts black sweats and Taupe Haze Jordan 4s "let me see how much time we got left"

"We got 5 minutes left put on ya damn shoes" "calm down I'm putting them on" "no bitch go faster" I said putting on my black jacket "watch that bitch word Lani"

"Alr I'm done let's go" "here" I said throwing him his jacket. We walked out the door and started walking "b⃨r⃨u⃨h⃨" I turned around and saw Maeve.

"Oh yea heyyy" "i⃨ t⃨h⃨o⃨u⃨g⃨h⃨t⃨ h⃨e⃨ w⃨a⃨s⃨n⃨t⃨ c⃨o⃨m⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨" "well he came he was buggin I made him come" "O⃨h⃨ o⃨k⃨"

"Come here twin" I said motioning her towards me I went up to her ear and whispered. "Look I'll go to that lil party with you ok" "I⃨g⃨h⃨t⃨" "what y'all whispering about"

"Nothing let's go" we walked to school and went to our first class we sat down and I was mad hungry.

"Yo Maeve you got a dollar" "N⃨o⃨ s⃨o⃨r⃨r⃨y⃨" "man I'm hungry and I need a blunt" "here ma" "nigga that's $40" "that's for the packs" "ohhhhh ok where Kahlil at anyway"

I asked looking around "ion know he did say he was gonna be outside in the mornings but"

"Butttt do you have a dollar I need something to eat" "yeah hol up" I turned all the way around in my chair facing him. 

"Hmm" "thank youuuu" I said gettin up going to the the door I start walking down the hallway to the vending machine.

I put my dollar in and get some doritos I was about to turn around but I'm tryna get the packs. "Kahlil where you at"

I went behind the fence where he usually is "hey mh dd said you was coming but I didn't think now" "yeah I needed them packs" "Ight here" "damn hello kitty packs is crazy"

"Yea I restocked yesterday" "thank you mh" I said walking away. I got back to the classroom and they just started

"Ok class so what I would like to say is Lailani and David are finally back" "it's been 4 days where y'all been" Mrs Zelyn said.

"Uhhh just hangin out" "yea what she said" "yeah well while y'all were doing whatever we had 4 new assignments"

"Mmtch brooo" "and their all on work sheets so here" she says giving me 8 assignments and dd 4. "Nahh why tf I got 8 papers Mrs Zelyn"

"Calm down Lailani 4 of them is for Darrian" "oh Ight" "Mrs Zelyn can I go to the bathroom" "hurry up you gotta do that work"

Dd started walking to the door when I got up too "uhh miss Jimenez where are you going you not going with him" "no I'm not finna smoke ma blunt"

"Damn she bold" dd said walking out the door with me behind him. "I swear ion know how these 2 gonna pass"
————————————————————
1033 words hope y'all liked this chapter thank you for all of the reads.
💗💗