Telling them

Lailani Ortega JimenezSeptember 2 5:57pmSugar Hill New York _________________________________________After last night I kinda wanted to tell ddot that I was with dd

September 2 5:57pm
Sugar Hill New York
_________________________________________
After last night I kinda wanted to tell ddot that I was with dd. Only because he's my cousin I wanted him to know I was dating his best friend.

We where sleep when I heard a knock on the door whattt do you want we tryna sleep.

"What? Y'all been sleep forever dd come play da game wimme"I heard ddot say nahh ddot you buggin.
"Ight ma I'm finna get up" "mmtch ok bro"

"Who tf are you talkin to lil girl I will boom ya shi" dd said smirking. "Ewww dd get off meeee" "mhm ok then" dd said about leave but I said something else

"dd...uh when are she gonna tell ddot and them that we're-" I was about to say but he cut me of "no not yet luh you tho." He said leaving

Dd pov
"No not yet luh you tho" I said leaving my room bro she already want them to know imma just wait a bit I thought.

"Yoo ddot we finna play the game or you just gonna stuff ya face with food"
"Yo bro shut up"

We were playing 2k for like 2 hours so i was getting mad tired. "Heyy dickheads" "Lani don't start before ya man boom you" "Nigga what man"

"Y'all was mad loud I heard dd say he was gonna boom ya shi." So... y'all a thing or wha" "Omg ddot you so nosey" Lani said jumping on ddot and hitting him.

NAH YALL JUST TOO LOUD I WAS ON THE STAIRS GET OF ME. ddot said yelling yo Lani get off him damn clam down we were being loud no lie.

"Wow ok I'm gone den"  "ma why the hell you so mad for" "nah it's ok I'm good" "nahh none of that." I said walking up to her
                                       .
                                       .
                                       .
Lailani pov
"Nahh none of that" dd said walking up to me he put his hand around neck looking down at me.

"Lailani calm tf down before I have to put you in your place. And I know for a fact you don't want that"

"You ain't gonna do nothing pussy" I said grabbing his wrist tryna get if off my neck. Ooooo Lani you finna get yo ass beat  Darrian shut the hell up

"Oh nah ddot hollon she fuckin wimme"
Bro he finna beat my ass I was mad scared I was about to say sorry but dd grabbed my hair. He started pulling me up stairs by my hair.

"Dd I'm sorry I'm sorry chillll" "no you not" he said pushing me on the bed I got up tryna climb to the top of the bed.

But dd grabbed my foot dragging back down to the bottom of the bed. Dd I'm not jackin you right now fr I'm sorry I yelled.

Aaa ntm on my cousin sound like you bout to kill her.
Ight you lucky your cousin is here or else I would've beat your shi down dd whispered in my ear. Alr now get tf of me I said pushing him of me.

"STOP PLAYIN WITH ME LANI I WILL STILL DO IT" he said making me flinch. Ok ok I'm sorry damn.

"Lani you good dd wth are you doing why she screaming and shi" "Yeah she good" "nooo ddot help meee he bout to kill me"

"Lani" dd said with a straight face "I was playing dd" "Ight I'm finna go down stairs want something "yes get my chips from last night" I said sitting up.

"Alr" he said leaving the room. I crawled to the top of the bed and got under the blanket. "Here lil girl and don't be doing all that talking."

"Mhm" I said eating my chips "mhm isn't a answer" "what do you wanna hear yes sir daddy"
(So cringey😭)
"You be catching me of guard with this papi and daddy stuff but yeah I guess that's an answer."

"Oh I thought you liked it but ok I won't do it no more" "now I ain't say allat but imma go back down stairs" "ok I'm finna shower anyway"

"Without me?"

"Uhh yes go away what's up with you" "nothing but I'll be back Ight ma." "Ok bye bae"

Dd pov
"Ok bye bae" bro why ya cousin got a attitude on bro. Ion know she always got a attitude that's why I dragged her outta her bed cause wanna mug me.

Well she needs to stop that shi when she with me or she not gonna be able to walk. "Oh nah" ddot said laughing

"It's not gonna be funny when she crying all damn day." "Ok ok ion wanna hear allat leave Lani alone tho you know how she is.

"I'm finna go to bed tho" "ok bro" I said getting up to get something to eat. I went up stairs and opened my door to see Lani in the bed.

"Let me get some" "didn't I just bring you chips" i said grabbing her hair and putting a chip in her mouth.

"Why you gotta be so aggressive" "because you're mines but I'm finna go to sleep so come here" I said pulling her waist towards me

"Stop being so fuckin aggressive damn"

"Yea ok love you ma"
"Love you to dd good night"
_________________________________________
Hope y'all liked this one it's a lil cringy tho😭