10

"DARRIAN" I said "whaaa" "ma I'm hungry"
"Make something to eat then Darrian you got like 20 assignments to do"

I said laughing a little bit putting them on the table knowing damn well I got more😭
"So you not gonna make me nothing"
"No dd make ya own food" "Ight we finna go to the stu you coming"

"Yea right now" "mhm" I heard the front door open and my mom walked in "hey mom"

"Unt unt non of that" "what I do" "why I get a call from school saying you walking outta class with dd" "ma we ain't do nufin"

"Oh nah we ain't do nufin" "I was on the stairs smoking a blunt"

"Lani why you even go to school today you haven't been all week why you go today" "I just wanted to go ma sorry"

"w⃨h⃨a⃨ h⃨a⃨p⃨p⃨e⃨n⃨e⃨d⃨" "Maeve when the hell you get here"
"Nah but what happened" ddot said coming out his room with no shirt

"Wth we're y'all doing in ya room Darrian" "nothing auntie" me and dd were just looking at each other with our mouth open.

"Maeve not you fuckin with my cousin" "w⃨h⃨a⃨t⃨ n⃨o⃨" "Lani put ya jacket back on let's go" "where y'all going" "to the stu ma"

"Hol up lemme put a shirt on" "you coming mami"
"y⃨e⃨a⃨ i⃨m⃨ c⃨o⃨m⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨" "brooo whaaaa Maeve now you lying to me" "n⃨o⃨o⃨o⃨ L⃨a⃨n⃨i⃨ w⃨e⃨ f⃨r⃨i⃨e⃨n⃨d⃨s⃨"

"Mhm ok"  We got in the car and drove to the studio it took like 27 minutes to get there from my house.
"Sooo Maeveee you like my cousin" I whispered "m⃨m⃨t⃨c⃨h⃨ L⃨a⃨n⃨i⃨ w⃨e⃨ j⃨u⃨s⃨t⃨ f⃨r⃨i⃨e⃨n⃨d⃨s⃨"

"Nah she be telling people we just friends but this my wife" "aww so cute"

(People in the car jstar,  Jay, dd, lailani, Maeve, and ddot)

"You comfortable" "no ya lap ain't comfortable" I said starting to move around trying to get comfortable. "Stop moving around so much"

"Sorry I forgot" "not in the car bro y'all sound cringe" "mmtch I'm going to sleep" "Alr"

Time skip
dd pov
Lani was sleep and she a heavy sleeper so it takes forever to wake her up. "Lani we here, Laniiii wake uppp"

"No nigga you gotta do it like this" ddot said getting up and yelled wake up in Lani's ear. "Huh what I'm up" Lani said jumping up a little bit:

"It's ok ma damn we here tho" "ok can I get on ya back" "you can walk" "no I can't" she said going back to sleep. 

"Omg" I said picking her up I could feel her smiling in my neck. We got up to the door and went inside. 

"How long we gonna be here for" "we finna drop a new song so a while" "ok"

Lailani pov
I was so bored the whole time we were there so I got on insta and decided to post. I look up from my phone and see dd staring into my soul so I took a picture.

 Caption@ddosama be lookin like he wanna kill me or something😂

Caption
@ddosama be lookin like he wanna kill me or something😂

Sugarhilllddot Lani you know exactly what he wants from you right now
Lani.Osama he been acting weird so I don't know 🤷🏽‍♀️

ddosama cause uu was lookin goooddd
Lani.Osama then come here🤗😘

Heart4dd you still ain't tell us who you are😐
ddosama dats wifyyy

I went over to Maeve and she was lookin real focused in her phone. "Who you texting mh" "d⃨d⃨o⃨t⃨"
"Oooooo what y'all talking about" "y⃨o⃨u⃨ s⃨o⃨ n⃨o⃨s⃨y⃨"

"I wanna know you my bestie and he my cousin" "so I need to know" "mami leave they love life alone" dd said laughing

"I'm just curious like when they the hell they start dating" I said walking over to him. "Also why you take that picture of me I thought it was a video that's why I started throwing up my set"

"Oh that's why you was doing allat" "yea" "mm well I wanna go live" I said going to insta and going live. "Heyyyyy" "gla gla boom yktfv" ddot yelled

"Sorry y'all ddot don't know how to act when we go live"
Heart4dd dd you can do so much better
"Someone said dd you can do so much better how you feel about that" "Mmtch smd"

"Welp but why y'all so against me what I doooo" "You ain't do nufin they do this everytime they hear I got a girl"

"Why y'all feening for my manzzz" "it don't matter cause I won't even date a fan"
"Exactly so get off my dic but anyways who wanna get added to the live"

Ddot pov
"Gimme the phone" I said taking the phone from Lani "you gonna make everyone leave" "Mmtch su no I'm not"

"Yess you are you so loud what you even gonna say" "ion know add a fan or something" "B⃨u⃨t⃨ w⃨a⃨t⃨c⃨h⃨ t⃨h⃨e⃨m⃨ a⃨l⃨l⃨ s⃨t⃨a⃨r⃨t⃨ a⃨s⃨k⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨ f⃨o⃨r⃨ d⃨d⃨"

"Yea cause when I'm in it it jump" "Ight let me add one"  we added a couple of fans and they was just saying how much they loved us.

"They love us to much" they luh me more tho" "Lani hush they hate you" "I'm hurt cause they Fr do"

Dd pov
We were there for like 4 hours Lani was getting tired so we was about to leave. "Can we go home" "yea ddot Maeve let's go"

We got in the car and jstar started driving off "you know it's ok if the fans don't like you" "I'm fine dd ion really care"  "ok just making sure"
————————————————————
Yall I can finally comment on her ad reply to y'all
But 919 words