16

We going back to regular context cause ion like the different font.

Dd pov

I was chillin with Lani when my phone buzzed.

212 *** ****
Hey it's Crystal pls ft me

"Thought I had this bitch blocked" "what baby" Lani said looking away from the tv and looking at me.

"Nothing mh hold on" I said walking out the room. "Hello" she said sounding like she was finna cry.

"What tf you want I'm with my girl" "uhh promise you won't be mad" she said with tears in he eyes"

"What... what's wrong" I said furrowing my eyebrows looking at her closely.

"I'm pregnant" she said as tears started streaming "hell nah" I said hanging up. I walked back to Lailani's room and sat back down on her bed.

"Wha happened pa" she said laying her head on my chest continuing to watch Ginny & Georgia.

"Nothing ma they got the wrong number" I said not trying to sound suspicious.

Lailani Pov

"Dd what did you do" I asked sense he was acting weird. "Nothing Lani Ian do nufin"

"Mhm gimme ya phone" I said reaching over him "for wha" he said getting up and moving away.

"You hiding something" I said sitting up and furrowing my eyebrows at him. "Mmtch no...fine"

He said giving me his phone
When I opened it I wanted to cry so hard but I couldn't.
__________________________________
212 *** ****
Dd pls you gotta take care of this baby with me

Why you hang you on me, I'm telling the truth

Bro stop textin me that can't be my baby

—————————————————

I looked up at dd and he was looking around scratching his head. "Dd what tf is wrong with you" I said getting up and pushing him.

"Mami I swear that's not my kid ion even know how far long she is" he said backing up a lil tryna cover his face from me hitting him.

"We been together 6 months bro ask her how far long she is" I said yelling at him.

"Does it really m-" "CALL HER" I said throwing his phone at him. "Ok damn" he said grabbing the phone off the floor.